Special Command In My Own Scenario

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Petros Efthimiou, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

Does anybody knows how to add 2 different trains in one platform in a scenario??? when i do this it says that the route it gives me an error.More specifically speaking what i want to do???... The service 1 arrives in Ride Esplanade 1 and goes back to Shanklin...The service 2 starts from Ride Esplanade 1 and arrive at Ride Pier Head. The scenario says that the class 456 is too heavy to pass the bridge(Isle of Wight) so the class 483 EMU will do only the Ride Esplanade 1-Ride Pier Head.SO..the class 456 comes from shanklin drop off passengers in Ride Esplanade 1 and then the class 483 EMU take these passengers and go to Ride Pier Head.What command should i give so as to let both trains join the same platform ??

20190104232255_1.jpg 20190104232321_1.jpg 20190104232255_1.jpg 20190104232321_1.jpg

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

AI trains will NOT share the same block as either AI or player trains. The dispatcher simply won't allow it.
    Do they need to share the platform for the scenario to work or could one be "diverted" to another platform for the purposes of the scenario?

3. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

For realism..they need to share the same platform.....but let's see this video in which you can do this
    At 22:52

4. ARuscoe

Where in that vid does it show it? Its a long vid to trawl through

5. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

At 22:52

6. ARuscoe

Non AI consist. That's a static consist so it just sits there and you have to TAB into that section with the player. You can either "share space" or form up with it, but it cannot at any time either before or after have an AI driver. In your scenario you would need the player to come up behind it, open the doors, change cabs and then drive off, leaving the other in situ

The same applies it you "drop off" wagons or trains. For example in real life an 8 car (4+4) consist would leave Victoria but at Haywards Heath they would split, with the individual 4 car trains going in different directions. In TS you can only have ONE of the 4 cars being driven away by the player (depending on which cab they were in when they split the 8 car formation) leaving the 4 car sitting there

7. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

Ok understood...Very very thank you!!!!

8. ARuscoe

You're welcome. I tested it in my own sim, and you have two choices. Static consist (meaning Service 2 sits there throughout) or route service 1 to platform 2 and have service 2 pull away for good effect before Service 1 starts the return run

• Like Like x 1
  9. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

If I want to couple....What I can do?

10. ARuscoe

Put it as a static consist, then in your instruction do an ADD TO THE FRONT and in the instruction click on the carriages that will be attached. This will tell the player to add the two cars to the front and form up a four car consist which then does the rest

11. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

Roger thanks.And add to the back? What's the difference?

12. ARuscoe

Only difference is that the task may not complete correctly if you add a consist to the front when you’ve said to add to the back, it can also be when you then pull off again that the dispatcher messes up not knowing which is the front and which is the back
    I’ve had spurious red lights happen due to this

13. Petros Efthimiou

Petros Efthimiou Member

Ok thanks