What New Routes Will Be Coming Out? If Any??

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChooChooKeith, Jan 19, 2019.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Active Member

Its seems all the routes out for TS2019 are old. Are there going to be any new routes or extensions???

2. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

The extension for the North Wales Coastal route to Holyhead is due out soon so that's something.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TommyPicklesfan1992

TommyPicklesfan1992 Member

Since We already got the San Francisco - Gilroy and the Soldier Summit-Salt Lake City extension, I hope The extension To San Luis Obispo for The Pacific Surfliner will be amazing!

• Like Like x 3
  4. ChooChooKeith

I saw that but wondering on other routes that would be new to TS2019 maybe York to Kings Cross. I dont think they have that for TS2019 or another extension for the German routes maybe out of Munich something Munich to Frankfurt or something which is a long distance but there are other cities as well that could have routes. somebody downvoted my suggestion wow. kind of stupid. Tommy I hope they do come out with what you said above though.

5. ChooChooKeith

Some people in the community like trolling peoples threads that are just suggestions or New things that might be added to TS2019. Why this such a bad thing for TS2019???? All I want to know is what is being done going forward as I have not seen anything really new on here? They come out with 2019 and then everything stops with the exception of routes that have been out there since 2015 or before. How were they able to do the Frankfurt to Karlsruhe route because the way I see it you have to have Mannheim to Karlsruhe to complete that route. So why not do this with the Munich routes???

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

York to Kings Cross is being done as part of the merged Edinburgh - KGX route. You can already have this with the KGX - Peterborough and Peterborough - York routes, but the merge is being done. Not by DTG, but it's in progress

• Like Like x 3
  7. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

I know that I sound like a broken record but there's been a dearth of completely new content from DTG for a while which is a shame as we're now on 64bit so there's scope for longer routes, plugging some gaps in the network and some busy commuter services.

I hope that there is some real excitement in the pipeline, a new route or some very modern or interesting retro stuff to come because it feels like we're a bit stuck in 2015 at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChooChooKeith

Love the York to Kings Cross but I had this in Trainz. In TS2019 it should be really good.

9. ARuscoe

I'll say what I've said on other such comments. DTG don't HAVE to be the producer of the content and would probably be better off concentrating on getting other things right in the form of the 64 bit editor etc etc
    There HAVE been route releases in the last few weeks, even if they were Austrian

• Like Like x 1
  10. ChooChooKeith

I understand that on the DTG vs Workshop. but not all of us have every route available. The Workshop routes seem to have routes that I dont have in order to run them in the first place. So I would have to buy DTG routes in order to run those in the first place IE: Munich Augsburg Garmisch Rosenheim. I dont have Rosenheim. Thats just one example of that. This why we are pointing at DTG to get maybe more extensions made.

11. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Are you saying that IF you bought Rosenheim you could then get a Workshop Munich Augsburg Garmisch Rosenheim extension?

If you would get the extension that you want then you might as well buy the Rosenheim route.

You would have to buy the extension if DTG made it anyway.

12. ARuscoe

I currently need about £400 of 3rd party DLC to run the XCroute. I will get there over time and in the meantime have eight new routes to explore. That's my view on it anyway

• Like Like x 2
  13. ChooChooKeith

Then thats plenty to work on. I made some of my own scenerios so I just run those all the time. May work on some others as well.

14. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

One of the people on the Workshop Danny, also works for DTG.
    He has combined three DTG Routes Munich - Augsburg, Munich - Garmisch and Munich - Rosenheim as the all have a common Route Origin Point - The combined route is Free but you need to own the three routes to make it work.

He has also combined a number of UK routes around the London area that share a common start point
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/atomicdanny/myworkshopfiles/?appid=24010&p=1&numperpage=30

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  15. ChooChooKeith

Yes I saw and have it downloaded ready to go when I can get the other route I need. Love his work.

16. ecoops321

ecoops321 New Member

I am suggesting this, yes on a forums page, but i would love to see the southeastern lines such as Hastings to London Charing Cross (MODERN!!!), and Brighton/Eastbourne-Ashford. If possible, it would be great to see Southampton Central onto the Portsmouth Main Line.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member