Where's Some New Reskins?

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by nne4229, Jan 23, 2019.

1. nne4229

nne4229 Well-Known Member

Anyone?

2. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

Not a lot of repaints being released lately.

3. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Probably waiting for the editor, which *may* allow proper repaints, i.e. 2 different paint schemes. Might not, though. Time will tell.

4. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

Pretty much everyone is waiting for the editor now. There have been no new mods or repaints in a while now as all it does is replace the current paint scheme.

5. ex_railwayman

ex_railwayman Active Member

New reskins for what, you don't make yourself very clear!!!!

For both American diesels and freightcars, and some British and German locomotive repaints, etc, you want to head over to the German Railsimming community website where a few items have now appeared, see below, these are the only TSW ones that have been done by 3rd party creators, outside of DTG, to my knowledge, so, that's all there is so far, but, they are very good indeed and certainly worth obtaining, and don't forget they only substitute the current textures on locomotives, rolling stock, etc, so, if you are fed up of driving CSX locos you can have BNSF and Norfolk Southern instead, outstanding.

https://rail-sim.de/forum/wsif/inde...d/?s=6baef1b2c21f68cf433803c46be38345683a912b

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  6. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Yeah, but none of them are very recent. They were all released months ago.

7. nne4229

Raildan doesn't ask stupid questions, be like Raildan. If you follow the progress of new mods you'd know what I was asking exactly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ex_railwayman

ex_railwayman Active Member

But, I don't follow every post and every thread on this forum, I have a life, and I don't know where you go to search for things, and I don't know where you live, or, how long you've been in the game, and if you've already got these repaints, do I????

• Like Like x 4
  9. nne4229

You should. lol

10. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

For some perspective, I've not made anything recently as the process without the editor is just too annoying and painful. Earlier it was cool to make paint jobs and all, but now with the promise of the editor, it's just not worth it to suffer through the process. Needing to go through 5 minutes of clicking and copying and pasting just to see if a tiny change works in the game is not fun. With the editor, that'll probably be like 5 clicks and 5 seconds.

Though, to be honest, I was expecting the editor by now and had I known it wasn't going to be out right now I probably would have done something.

• Like Like x 8