PC Can't Find Platform For Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by eiamw, Feb 6, 2019.

1. eiamw

eiamw New Member

Hi,
    I'm trying to do a short scenario starting in Paddington. There is a 17 minute journey starting at Platform 14, but I can't find any platform above no. 12. The scenario starts close to P1 so P14 should be quite far away. A few times I've found myself on the tracks trying to find my way and unable to climb back to the platform, even pressing "E". Also at the beginning are you supposed to click on one of the scenarios displayed or are they there just for information? I have clicked but nothing happens so I just walk to where I think the platform will be. The symbols giving distances to where you've to go aren't much help as you can't tell which is the relevant one to find the platform you need, and they also seem to change direction at random.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Regards,
    Tony

2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

There are services and scenarios. Services give you more freedom and scenarios give you specific tasks. If you fall onto the tracks, look for the step to get back onto the platform.

3. eiamw

eiamw New Member

Thanks for the reply. I'll watch for those steps in future. I've done some of the Services but wanted to try on of the Scenarios, so if someone else might indicate the best way to find P14 in Paddington I'd be delighted.

4. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Did you walk up the stairs into the waiting area? There should be platform number signs there.

5. eiamw

eiamw New Member

Yes I did, and if |I remember correctly the highest number I saw was 10, maybe 11? I haven't used TSW for a few days so next time I'll have a better look.
    Tony

6. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Here is a map of Paddington there you see where platform 12-14 is.
    2702-0000002.jpg