Netherfield

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daytona, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Daytona

Daytona Active Member

How did I miss this !? It popped up as a suggestion on Steam. I thought I knew all the UK routes, but obviously not.

Sounds exactly my sort of scenario - immersive transition era freight -
    • Stanier Class 8F
    • Fowler Class 4F
    • Robinson Class O4
    • Thompson Class B1
    • Sir Nigel Gresley’s V2
    After missing this, I'm now trying to browse a comprehensive list of UK routes on Steam, but already I see WCML over Shap is missing :/

2. ex_railwayman

ex_railwayman Active Member

3. Daytona

Daytona Active Member

Follow the link - it isn't on Steams "Full list" of TS DLC. DTG full list looks comprehensive for DTG but not for 3rd parties. I'm just trying to find a comprehensive list so that I don't miss routes like I did with Netherfield.

4. ex_railwayman

I don't think there is a comprehensive list as such, certainly not on this site and I don't trust the way DTG and Steam list things anyway, the only way I do it is to bring up all the items of DLC on DTG's Steam page, it tells you what you already own and anything you might have put on your wishlist, this is the ONLY comprehensive way of doing things, although it is admittedly a lengthy procedure to scroll down the list with all the items they have to sell currently, but, it's the only thorough way of doing the job without missing anything.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

It's on my steam page following that link. Fourth row down right hand side.
    Don't know why it's not on yours so maybe report as an issue

6. Daytona

Daytona Active Member

I thought that was what I was doing - can you post a link ?

7. Daytona

Daytona Active Member

It's appeared now. How frustrating, so Steam lists can't be trusted. DTG look good for DTG stuff, as you would hope, but not for 3rd parties - eg Just Trains Malmesbury is missing.

8. ARuscoe

I wouldn't rely on DTG or steam to promote third party routes or content anyway. Even things which DTG do output from those providers can be a cut down version

9. ex_railwayman

Go into Steam and search for the Train Simulator 2019 page, scroll down past the various bundle packages and the DTG Fishing game and it'll give you the option to view every item of the current 495 DLC products on offer.

See the attached screenshots below, click on See All and it'll list, in date released order I think it is, every item, then, you can scroll right down to the bottom of the page for every one, Marketplace items are the last ones on the list, you can click on any item and it'll bring the appropriate page up for that particular product. Obviously, as we have the Lunar Sale on at the moment there is a green discount price against virtually every item which won't be there ordinarily.
    Whatever you have already got will have a blue icon against it, a white icon will appear if you place something on your wishlist for future purchase, and for the items you don't have yet it will just appear blank.
    As I said it is a lengthy procedure to check everything, but, it lists what you already own, so, there is no chance of you buying it again.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Daytona

Daytona Active Member

Perfect, many thanks!

11. ARuscoe

Correction, it lists what you have bought through steam, or the items you have bought through the dovetail store and then unlocked in steam.
    Items by other providers which DTG distribute through steam are often available elsewhere (such as the Kyle line) and if you buy them from the provider rather than through steam they WON'T show as purchased on the above list. They're exactly the same software

There are items such as the Class 313 which are produced by AP, but DTG released a cut down version under steam, if you have the AP full version it won't show in steam etc

12. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Not sure on that?

I have the AP 313 and it also shows in my Steam Client as being able to buy the DTG version
    Also I have the Tirol route from RSSLO and the Client shows I can buy the new version on Steam.

Peter

14. ARuscoe

If you buy it from AP it won't show as in your collection on steam and vice versa. Of course you could "buy both" but then they're actually almost the same thing (the AP versions have more reskins on the 313)
    I imagine it's the same on the RSSLO issue, whichever website you buy it from records you as buying it from them

• Like Like x 1