PlayStation Any News?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Xilixir, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

It's been quiet on the forums last days... any news on the bugged trophies DTG?

Getting bored of the game how it is now...

• Like Like x 1
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I was just thinking indeed it has been very quiet

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alex01

Alex01 Active Member

DTG is a good team and dont push them they are good people so dont ask why is quiet let them take their time please dont make them mad just please let them have their time

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

I don't push them. It's their job to keep us payers updated for something we pay but can't 100% complete. I understand you are not a trophy hunter, but some people are and they want shiny platinum :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

Take a breath buddy

• Like Like x 4
  6. trainenthusiast

trainenthusiast New Member

Have you seen the quality of some of the routes they put on on both TS19 and TSW? And for the amount of money they charge? They don’t even respond to feedback from the paying customers that deserve the service. Clearly the team isn’t big enough to cope with making good quality content for all the games they seem to have churned out now.

• Like Like x 3
  7. trainenthusiast

trainenthusiast New Member

So mature :) Don’t you just love someone who can’t stand that other people don’t have the same opinion as them? You must be so much fun at parties

• Like Like x 3
  8. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

No need for that kind of language on this forum Alex. Scratch that, any forum. Bottom line.

Back to the topic at hand, DTG has opportunities to improve on many fronts. We do need a list of Un-bugged trophies for example. However, improvements have been made as more dlc comes out. (patches don't get people paid) I'm pretty confident that we shall get where we need to be in the end, but it'll take time, for a smaller team, like DTG are, split over 2 franchises I think, apart from the communication issues, they are doing a sterling job.

• Like Like x 2
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Alex is Alex, just keep on reporting him

10. 3440

3440 New Member

Maturity and forums do not go together. I have never seen/been a member of a forum that is full of mature members, there are always the odd few with a heap of hate in their heart. Just ignore them as they feed on hate. Personally finding Dovetail Games and TSW has meant I enjoy my PS4 more than ever. OK there are bugs and they are annoying but at least there is a game, at last, which an old timer like myself can play as a single player. Just give me a steam loco to drive and I will be smiling for the rest of my life.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

Nicely said :)

• Like Like x 1