Tunnel Operations (freiburg-basel)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lh16418, Feb 12, 2019.

1. lh16418

lh16418 New Member

Hello,

Can someone help me on "Tunnel Operations" from Freiburg-Basel add-on?

I think I'm doing everything well, and in the end I don't score any points to career, altough I have the maximum (800) during the game play.

Thanks

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

What does the scenario completion screen show?

3. lh16418

lh16418 New Member

"scenario completed succesfully"
    and the score is the maximum in this scenario "800", but when going to the menu, 0 points gained... :/
    I think I'm doing everything ok.

not exceding the allowed speed in the instructions (different from the route speed)
    coupling slowly and then taking the train out of the tunnel.
    the first unusual issue I notice, is that the coupling only gets checked a few moments after start moving, but in the coupling pannel it was made with success
    then I proceed in the given speed limit and get to final destination on time
    I've runned this scenario several times and can not figure out if I'm doing something wrong.
    this is the first time this happens to me...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  4. ARuscoe

Usually it also tells you how many vehicles you've driven, for how long, whether you picked up all the items or passengers, dropped them off etc

the most common thing in "not scoring" is that something somewhere gets missed out

• Like Like x 1
  5. lh16418

lh16418 New Member

I've finally understood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The general instructions refer to a broken train in the tunnel!!!! but!!!!!! the planning in F1 tells to couple the loco!! that was the secret! not to bring all the train, but only the loco!!
    thanks for your answers, and I hope this can help others!

I know this might seem as a beginners error, but as a matter of fact the instructions are contradictory... :)

6. ARuscoe

As I don't have that route I can't read the instructions given, but they're usually pretty well written even if you have to read them a few times to actually get them right. There's one I used to mess up all the time where the train was double headed and at one point you had to uncouple. I used to uncouple BOTH engines, when the instruction means to only uncouple the first...

Glad you worked it out anyway

• Like Like x 1