PC [poll] Yet Another "thoughts On [new Route]" Thread - To Buy Or Not To Buy?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by raildan, Feb 15, 2019.

?

Are you planning on buying this route?

Poll closed Feb 21, 2019.
  1. Yes, I (am going to / have already) preordered it.

53 vote(s)
    55.2%
  2. Yes, but I'll wait for a sale where it costs less than the preorder discount.

12 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. I'll wait until release and then I'll decide.

15 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. No.

16 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacon_BMW

Bacon_BMW Active Member

This is a train wreck of a thread.

2. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

I sincerely apologize for starting this mess of a thread... I didn't realize it would go south that quickly.

3. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

How did I insult you lmao it was just a guess out of a observation and I can be wrong with that. However, just changed my mind about people like you. Just keep being ignorant about it and dodge these facts even if they are right in front of you. So just keep buying DLC after DLC without rational thinking and enjoy these juicy moving cars. Maybe theyll end up fixing old DLC's in 10 years thanks to people like you. Sorry for hurting your feelings with my last post though:/

• Like Like x 1
  4. hightower

hightower Guest

So you’re not planning to wait until you’ve actually seen it and/or used it before rating it so highly?

What a truly bizarre way to go about things.

• Like Like x 5
  5. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

You are stating an opinion and not facts and it is my business what I purchase and I don't need to justify my decisions to you, your opinion is just that yours and frankly I don't care what you think. I would rather be someone happy and enjoying the hobby rather than someone bitter who can only throw insults as a way of upholding their argument, certainly if I wasn't enjoying TSW I wouldn't come on an internet forum and constantly moan and criticise others as some kind of substitute!

• Like Like x 5
  6. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

Me saying that TSW has been the same since release except for the list of available DLC's and how promised features and fixes from long time ago only get added to future DLC's are facts. Just take things like the destination boards, the working signalling/PZB in RSN or the editor (who was supposed to be released back then in 2017) as an example.
    Again, i did NOT insult you. Stop being so sensitive for no reason and grow urself a pair
    Why did you start this conversation/discussion then if you truly dont care about my opinion? Or do you just expect others to ignore posts of yours related to theirs?

• Like Like x 1
  7. raildan

Ok, it's release day. Can someone close this thread already? I'm just getting angrier at these people, I can't stay out of it much longer...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

Who you gotta call? GHOSTB- wait no.
    Ask Dmitri

• Like Like x 3
  9. raildan

TrainSim-Dmitri The DLC releases today, so this thread no longer has a purpose. Could you close it, please?

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.