Fishing Sim World Yes,yet Another Plea For No Alarms...and Maybe More Walleye?

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by ruthie0464, Feb 23, 2019.

1. ruthie0464

ruthie0464 New Member

I know this had been requested. I watched a stream with Dev&Stephen( my favorites) where BigBug suggested alarm lights in the corners of the game board. Excellent idea! The alarms are nerve wracking and make a very relaxing game...well not so relaxing. You know, seriously, my cats dive under the bed when the alarms blast on..and on.and... That being said, this is an awesome game! The level of detail and care that has been put in this game is a testament to the creativity and brilliance behind it. I love this game! I’m from Minnesota,land of 10,000 lakes ( well land of 10,000 Flakes right now...snow,snow)a long time fisher woman and love the Walleye(wish there were more.I’ve fished out Lake Boulder lol) as well as the Muskie and Gar. Thank you so much! Looking forward to the new lake!

• Like Like x 4
  2. omniblack0

omniblack0 Member

There's another lake in the game with Walleye. Lake Arnold I think it is... I think there's plenty of them in the game personally. Maybe 1 other venue they could add them to would be nice. Like a lake of Gigantica except for other predatory species in the game such as Bass, Walleye, Muskie, Crappie. and have those ones have nicknames like the carp & catfish.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jimmyd1930

jimmyd1930 New Member

I'm not a big trolling guy but how cool would it be to be able to run rods off the back of your boat with worn harnesses to catch walleye, Salmon ect.

• Like Like x 2
  4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Oh man we have been asking for this for years now since the early days of Euro already. Just 1 little option in the settings section for "disable bite alarms". This have to be possible. I prefer the sound of a running reel only. I don't use bite alarms irl either.

5. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

Yes i do not believe the walleye need increased. But rather a better distinction between our lure selection and the species more apt to bite that lure. IE Walleye = spoon and bass = spinnerbait so that we can better target species we want to target at that point in time. And for the love of all things holy PANFISH TACKLE.

6. Duncanmacleod08

Duncanmacleod08 Member

No alarms or toggle option please it's only been asked for since release of game.

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Actually it's been asked for since 2016 with Euro fishing already.

8. Killjoy Dos

Killjoy Dos Member

And an 18 foot lund with a kicker to troll on