PlayStation Nec Atc Help

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by byeo, Feb 27, 2019.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I’ve started to try out the ATC & Warning system on the NEC and after a little trial and error managed to get out of Penn without the train going into an emergency stop. From what I understand the yellow number (speed) on the right side of the centre console is the trains permitted speed but I need to keep an eye on the speed indicated on top right of the HUD which will tell me the permitted line speed so for example;

Train speed advises 100mph
    Line speed advises 90mph

I can only go up to 90mph until the line speed changes either up or down then adjust accordingly, right? Is there anything else I should be aware of? As daft as it seems, it takes some getting used to.

Thanks.

2. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

The ATC is broken on NEC, but if you have a read through this thread you might be able to at least make it playable despite the bugs: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/nec-new-york-signals-atc-acses-and-how-to-fix-them.4057/

• Like Like x 1
  3. pennine465

pennine465 Active Member

RT sifa bug
    NEC ATC bug
    What simulator is this ?!

4. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

5. Digital Draftsman

Digital Draftsman Well-Known Member

Unfortunately it seems unlikely DTG will fix it. DTG have confirmed that they are not fixing the PZB for Rapid Transit, and in addition to ATC on NEC, we're still waiting for the TPWS fixes, ATP and flashing yellow signals for Great Western Express.

It's frustrating because these safety systems are complicated enough to learn even when everything is working as it should, and ultimately it's these complicated elements of train driving that are the difference between a simulation and a game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

;);)
    Train Sim-ish World

• Like Like x 2