More Routes Along Gwr.

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by holmesey1986, Jan 24, 2019.

1. holmesey1986

holmesey1986 New Member

More routes along GWR. Linking up with an east coast route from Crewe or Manchester.

2. Shanedunne

Shanedunne New Member

Yes plz bored of playing just London to reading I don't think they seem to listen to us

• Like Like x 1
  3. this game has turned into german train sim world, all the routes get boring very fast going up and down the same old short bit of track, if the missing part of ntp(the freight) doesn't arrive within the next week im uninstalling and cutting my losses, and no I don't think they give a dam they just keep churning out this german rubbish.

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Well thats a bit unfair to say imo. They dont just release german content, we now have 3 DLC for each of the 3 (American only 2 because one of them isnt on Console) Main Countrys (GWE, WSR and NTP for UK, RT, RSN, MSB for Germany and NEC, LIRR for US).

Loco DLC has been Class 33 for WSR (UK) and now the newly announced German Loco for RT.
    The next route DLC will probably be US, i dont see them changing their current cycle.

The Freight addon for NTP wont be released next week, but will probably the next non Route DLC.

Of course you can uninstall the game if you want to, but if you enjoy it i dont see why you would. Its just hard to please everyone because peope have different route tastes.

• Like Like x 3
  5. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Completly agree,i only like the uk routes, so i wont purchase any others ( unless i have a change of heart) i wont be uninstalling cause im having to much fun stalling the class 45/47 on NTP

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

Development takes time.
    May I recommend installing Blender and modeling the trains yourself if you can do it within a week?

• Like Like x 1
  7. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

You really have a problem with statistics! Do you think DTG should provide you with your own bespoke version of TSW with just content you are interested in?

• Like Like x 1
  8. just saying that im only interested in uk railways, and what is on offer at the moment gets boring very fast going up and down the same old bit of track in a sterile world. and if what im interested in is only 30% of a games content then this is clearly not the game for me, good luck to you all and all the best for the future, game is now uninstalled and my account here to be deleted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

I would still leave an eye on the project, there might be a route down the line which you can enjoy again.

10. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

Train Sim World has US, UK, and DE content. You complain it turned into German Train Sim while wanting it to be UK Train Sim. Alright.

People are different and everyone has their preferences. You have users that prefer UK content. You have users who prefer US content. Just because you prefer one over the other doesn't make you entitled to make demands to get more of your preferred content.

I mean, look at me. I prefer UK and DE content, passenger over freight. Yet I had to buy the base game with the CSX route that I have no interest in. I could complain that US is first in the "US, UK, DE" cycle of releases. But why? You have people eagerly awaiting new US content even as I write this post. Why shouldn't they get one, even if I'm probably not going to be interested? Everything doesn't revolve around me. Nor you.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Many people are too used to "games" which are self contained and focussed. Sims have always worked differently and especially when it's close to real life, it's going to take time to get content in. This would be true even with the editor - for instance I live in Gillingham, all part of the Chatham Mainline which is in TSx, but where I used to live, the line between Gloucester and Lydney, is only in a 3rd party add on which has FOURTY FIVE other DLC requirements to function (some of which have their own requirements), so people wanting more of what they want specifically are likely to have to wait, especially when the users don't set the development pathway

12. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

it would be great to have chatham mainline. i used to live in gillingham. i was in the navy in chatham and when i left the navy i got a job as a shunter at hoo junction