Tsw: Time For A Sprint

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Ninetofive925

Ninetofive925 Well-Known Member

To me it's really the teal catenary posts that really break the immersion the most. But i'll agree that the speedo bug is also quite annoying.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Schnauzahpowahz

Schnauzahpowahz Well-Known Member

This

Though I rarely use safety systems unless im ready to be on a while, RT is one of the worst performing and least used dlcs on my computer.

This would spice up the line absolutely, but I'd certainly hope DTG would update RT alongside its release

• Like Like x 5
  3. Ninetofive925

I don't think they do. They are perfectly able to do great work, i just don't think they put the time and effort where it matters most.

• Like Like x 4
  4. colorint

colorint Member

DLC after DLC.. I mean it looks insane thank you DTG but why you announced a Xbox One X enhanced version and let us in the dark about it.

5. giogurto_grande

giogurto_grande Active Member

This is a slap in the face of everyone who bought Rapid Transit back when it was a separate addon. PZB was supposed to work from day one.

"We don't have resources to fix PZB. But here's another Loco for this route, we did have resources to create that!"

DTG is TSW's biggest issue.

• Like Like x 7
  6. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Any source for hat? Because from what i heard, since the first console version stream, was that they never had plans and still dont have any for a One X / PS4 Pro enhanced version. The listing on the Xbox enhancement site was a mistake from MS as far as i know.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. massimiliano.modugno

massimiliano.modugno New Member

I love the Taurus but... DTG would be the time to release a shunting diesel loco for RSN and MSB

• Like Like x 3
  8. palme111100

palme111100 Active Member

I wonder if they know what matter to us users. As it says in the game's title, it's a simulator. And that means it should simulate the real life.
    In this case not working safety systems and signals do NOT help.

And I just don't get why you would spend time on a loco add-on, which nobody will buy, because of the route it is mainly developed for. And this means no profit. And that means that they have spent time and resources for nothing.

So please fix the route or fully release and integrate the BR182 into RSN and MSB in terms of scenarios and service mode.

• Like Like x 3
  9. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

I feel like this was all planned out before Rapid Transit was released. Obviously, they weren't EXPECTING RT to be broken, so this DLC would have made more sense. However, once the bugs were discovered and complained about, instead of taking a break from developing this to fix it, they just kept going.

I should also note that DTG's quietness about this whole thing is definitely a bad sign. Undoubtedly they're reading this, they replied quite a lot to complaints about MSN just a couple weeks ago. Here, however, I don't think they've changed their mind on fixing RT, so they can't really say anything reassuring here...

• Like Like x 7
  10. palme111100

As I said the only hope we have is that the release the DLC for RSN and MSB on day 1 and also have the BR182 do services on those two.

11. cobetco

cobetco New Member

yeah my thoughts are pretty much the same as everyone elses, if it swaps out the 146 or 185 on MSB services then it'll be worth it, if not then forget it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ninetofive925

They really should consider implementing it on MSB since 182s apparently do go through there.
    Here's a pic of one hauling tank wagons near Gemünden am main:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  13. cobetco

cobetco New Member

MSB has tank trains, i wonder if the AI uses the Front pantograph like that? shouldn't the Car transport consists also use the front pantograph? keep sparks off the brand new cars?

• Like Like x 3
  14. animalkosmik

animalkosmik Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 6
  15. palme111100

Yeah, as long as it just swaps out some services... But we'll see

• Like Like x 1
  16. daniel.varrin

daniel.varrin New Member

Same for me. No need for this new train for Rapid Transit if the pzb is not corrected. It also would be good to update the scenario with the new functionalities: traffic, cars not all black, destination display, ...

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

How does PZB work on RT?
    How is PZB supposed to work on RT?

18. Thelonius16

Thelonius16 Well-Known Member

(This probably belongs in the speculation thread...) Maybe they are calling it a DLC for Rapid Transit because RT now comes with the default game, so many more people have it. As others have pointed out, the 182 belongs on the other German routes too, but those presumably have a smaller install base. Maybe they will offer some scenarios for those routes too.

• Like Like x 3
  19. valenta

valenta New Member

Will this be able to be driven on other routes too, like the Ruhr-Sieg Nord or the Main Spessart Bahn?

• Like Like x 1
  20. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

The editor should allow us to drive whatever loco we want on whatever route however that’s if everything goes to plan and no unexpected surprises pop up in the process.

• Like Like x 2
  21. valenta

valenta New Member

Nice, thanks :- )

• Like Like x 1
  22. Caineth

Caineth Member

I would just like to echo the sentiments already shared in this thread, that Rapid Transit desperately needs some love regarding the broken signaling. Without any further support from DTG on this route, any DLC released for it feels like a wasted opportunity.

I hope any representative reading this thread on behalf of DTG brings this feedback to the higher ups.

• Like Like x 5
  23. Daafies

Daafies New Member

yea PZB is broken on RT, but is it the route itself? or just the train? if its the latter than a new train might make RT potentially playable?

24. Rail Master

All route PZB is broken (not the train) and the signaling system too

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  25. solon

solon Active Member

where did you see that ?

26. Rail Master

I think he see that in DTG live

27. xD 2Bad4You

Any link to that? I havent seen any offical word from DTG so far in which they announced a X / Pro Version.
    They always said on streams, if you asked them, that they dont have any plans to do such a optimized version.
    (Personally i think they should optimize the game first a bit more for all platforms. I dont think it runs in the best way on all of them currently.)

• Like Like x 2
  28. Lombra

Lombra Well-Known Member

I thought their going back and fixing diesel electrics was a precedent for supporting all their routes. Sad to see that they plan to keep maintenance at a minimum. One the one hand it seemed nice for Rapid Transit to get another locomotive, but as people have mentioned it just seems wasted when the route is missing major features.

• Like Like x 2
  29. colorint

colorint Member

Original the official list of optimized game for the Xbox One X listed Train Sim World "In Development". That means that a patch was in development for TSW Xbox One X. https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list

Not it lists that the patch is available. The rumor about the enhancement patch comes from the list.

30. xD 2Bad4You

That list was a mistake on MS side, i believe DTG never said or intended to deliver a X patch

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  31. Jumpcircle456

Jumpcircle456 New Member

Considering the fact that RT is broken and not getting fixed and that only 1 train is in the game this DLC should be free. So if it isn't.. Have fun with sales :D

• Like Like x 2
  32. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Will there be any more scenario’s on the Lirr with other Locomotives like the M3 locomotive or the DM30AC’s Locomotive?

33. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

As far as I'm aware there has not been anymore locomotives/ trains for LIRR add or the Dev's mentioning them being added.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  34. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

Oh awesome I would love to play some more scenarios with other lirr Locomotives

35. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

I think you have misunderstood me there will be no more trains or scenarios for LIRR, until the DTG says anything and it is unlikely they will

• Like Like x 1
  36. 7orenz

7orenz Well-Known Member

I look forward, I look for a new german route with this new loco (its the european version of NEC ACS-64), the real state of art of german loco aka the DB BR 101 (with Intercity not douplex wagons) and the DB BR 103. I look for a route like the London-Reading where we can use all these german locos (except the Talent 2) in multiple services exactly like in the London-Reading line (High Speed Passengers/stop only at the main stations, local\pendular service\stop at all the stations, freight services).

37. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

You seem to be contradicting your earlier post to this thread, in which you asked, "How does PZB work on RT?How is PZB supposed to work on RT?"

38. jayckobfoster1925

jayckobfoster1925 New Member

guys i don't think its dlc because it says it will add a dash of red to the rapid transit so if it makes the rapid transit red i think it would be free and rapid transit comes with only one train so i think its gonna be free

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  39. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

It will be a paid DLC, just like the GP40-2 and Class 33.

• Like Like x 5
  40. Rail Master

How long is RT? There’s the answer for the Question “Why only one train?”