Class 101 Gaurd Buzzer

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Scotrail156467, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

I've noticed while driving the class 101 when I press the the buzzer it makes the sound as it should but then after making a couple of stops it doesn't work anymore when pressed. Also while talking about the sounds it's the same with the breaking system the sound of the water cuts out as well.
    (Hopefully DTG while sort this out)

• Like Like x 1
  2. WiSchmo

WiSchmo Active Member

I have the same problems.

Additionally, the engine sound seems to be bugged, but I'm not sure in which way. When I start a scenario or service, the overall engine noise level seemed off to me, as it is much quieter than other diesel locomotives in the game . When I save my game and load it again, the engine noise is much louder (now comparable to other diesel locos). Unfortunately, this only lasts for about 2-3min, when the engine noise suddenly drops again (this happens while driving).

So I don't really know if it's not loud enough, or if it is too loud after loading, but something is definitely bugged.

3. thom_heg

thom_heg New Member

What is the guard buzzer for in this game?

4. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

In game it serves no purpose at the moment. In real life it’s to alert the guard that about various things such as doors status.

5. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

Where is the buzzer in the class 101? Is it the little plunger? If so then I have NEVER had a sound out of the one in my game.

6. 37114

37114 Active Member

Incorrect. In real life, the guard buzzes the driver to let the driver know that it is safe to depart. Not the other way around.

• Like Like x 1