Coming Soon: Main - Spessart Bahn For Playstation 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TrainSim-Dmitri, Mar 5, 2019.

1. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

MSB_1920x1080_ComingSoonConsoleDate.jpg

Train Sim World: Main-Spessart Bahn will be released on consoles on the 12th March!

• Like Like x 6
  2. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Sweet! I'm always excited once a new route/locomotive is announced and released. That said, there are two specific things still missing from this game on the PlayStation 4 (U.S.), especially considering that you guys have a MASSIVE audience in North America / The United States (not to mention the big boost in revenue these would generate):

A.) The "CSX: Heavy Haul" add-on, Sand Patch Grade and all, and...
    B.) The GE AC4400CW locomotive for the NY:NEC line, in the mean time, WHILE we're waiting for the CSX:HH DLC to be released.

I'm guessing this is a never-ending topic that probably gets old and annoying pretty quickly for many employees at DoveTailGames, so I apologize for any possible offense caused by what I'm about to say; I'm just a very "tell it like it is" kind of dude.
    You know, if the inquiries about the CSX: Heavy Haul are really as frequent as some of the comments have made it out to be...well...maybe it's time to start listening to your consumers and get on it.
    To end on a positive note, if I didn't love this game SO MUCH I'd have never taken 30 minutes out of my day to write this message, so I really appreciate what you guy and gals are doing with this game.
    I don't know if this will be read considering just how long it is and the sheer volume of messages you must receive on a daily basis, but thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

3. MLP Derick

MLP Derick Well-Known Member

CSX HH won't be coming to consoles it's to resource heavy

4. FallenAngel00me

FallenAngel00me Well-Known Member

I'm from UK, but hope the next US DLC isn't set in New York. Preferably somewhere in the south or central of the country

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xilixir

Xilixir Active Member

Shouldn't you guys better focus on base game first. Fix them damn bugged trophies! Also 2 in different dlc's !

• Like Like x 1
  6. spina304

spina304 Member

Whether we can count on lower price for preorder?

7. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Yes! For preorder pc players had 20 % discount! We need sales on ps store ou Xbox live!

• Like Like x 1
  8. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

9. ZR Leigh

ZR Leigh Member

It’s a shame that there’s no preorder discount like last time as that would have pushed me over the edge to get it straight away but that’s up to DTG I suppose.
    I’ve got loads to do on the other routes anyway.

10. MLP Derick

MLP Derick Well-Known Member

DTG has no control over what get's discounted on the Xbox and PlayStation stores that is in the hands of Sony and Microsoft

• Like Like x 1
  11. xD 2Bad4You

They could do it on PS with the last route, offered a preorder bonus for PS+ members. They surely could do something like that again.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ZR Leigh

ZR Leigh Member

That may be the case I’m just saying that having a preorder bonus (like last time on PS4) makes it a no brainer for me knowing that if I don’t get it straight away the route will go up to full price. I doubt I’m the only player who thinks that.

13. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. If you are sitting on the fence about it, the pre-order discount may swing the decision.

On the German routes though I am not fussed. I did pick up RSN but only because it went in the sale around Christmas time. I wouldn’t have paid full price. I think I got it £10 cheaper

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i hope there is a pre order for consoles. if PCs had a pre order then why not consoles. Why whats it to do with Sony or Microsoft whether DTG sell it at preorder prices. This to me shows favouritism to PCs every time

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

If it's released at £24.99 without a pre-order discount then they will lose my sale. I can't justify that on a DLC that given previous DLC's will have issues which won't be sorted anytime soon, if at all.

• Like Like x 5
  16. solon

solon Active Member

Enhanced version for pro ?

17. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

No chance.

18. TheCadManFan

TheCadManFan Well-Known Member

This. It's so obvious, it shouldn't need saying. You wouldn't continue building a house, if you knew the foundations were going to cause subsidence. Surely it isn't asking the world, for the base game to be sorted out before the next dlc is released?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rail Master

No but DTG can increase fps, right?

20. xD 2Bad4You

They probably could squeeze a bit more fps out here and there if they would further optimize the game on each platform. But we will see if they care to do so in the future and how the new route is going to perform with moving cars

• Like Like x 1
  21. Rail Master

I think fps is better than a graphic quality in a console that doesn’t make huge graphics.

• Like Like x 1
  22. solon

solon Active Member

Do an enhanced version for the pro, it’s preparing TSW for the next generation of consoles (in a year or two). If they don’t do it TSW is dead on console. I have two Tomb Raider games on my PS4 pro. The first one, Tomb Raider (2013). It's the oldest but is not enhanced and has performance losses that makes it unenjoyable to play. The second, Rise of Tomb Raider, is enhanced. it’s better looking and better performing.

It would be really stupid, not to prepare now the game for the next generation.

23. Rail Master

Ok it’s out now but fps are bad (worse than NTP). Great job because this is a console not a PC ! :) :)

24. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

As I don’t have NTP, are the FPS issues worse than LIRR?

• Like Like x 1
  25. Rail Master

So, in NTP when you play in rain or beautiful weather fps stop in 5/5 seconds. Conclusion: when you push ps4 limits, but in MSB your PS4 is pushed to limit.
    Yes, fps are bad and boring.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  26. solon

solon Active Member

I also have performance problems by location on the PC version. For the moment the DLC is not optimized.