PlayStation Ps4 Second Screen App

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thom_heg, Mar 9, 2019.

1. thom_heg

thom_heg New Member

Wish I could use the PS4 Second Screen App on my iPad to show and interact with different instrument panels onboard the locomotive.
    Anyone from Dovetail who could give a reply if this will be possible in a future update?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

You should be able to I'm able to do it on my Sony xperia tab

3. Scotrail156467

Scotrail156467 Well-Known Member

In order to do it you need to download a different app from the app store in order it to work type in ps4 remote play in the search bar

4. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Remote play and second screen are not the same thing, they are very different indeed. Remote play allows you to use your console as a whole from a seperate supported device. Second screen takes certain aspects of gameplay and throws them over to said second device, increasing "immersion" and gameplay opportunities... one of the earliest examples I can think of is one of old F1 games, it allowed your phone, or vita (RIP) to act as a wing mirror, or track map. TSW could benefit from this greatly, but as its all ports from the pc version, with very little attention being paid to the specifics of the consoles its being launched on, I doubt they'd take advantage of console specific features.

• Like Like x 3