PlayStation Main Spessart Bahn Destination Arrival Times Not Showing In Hud

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DXR8002, Mar 15, 2019.

1. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

All passenger services don't show station arrival times in the top lest of the HUD on PS4. Anyone know why? Bug or intentional?

Thanks in advance.

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Most likely a Bug, since there are times in the scenarios. I´ve submitted this as a bug (and others probably aswell). You can log a ticket for that here:
    dovetailgames.kayako.com/

3. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

I’ve heard it’s intentional since service mode is fairly complicated with all the freight, passenger, and banker services.

4. xD 2Bad4You

Oh the Dovetail way. Oh thats complicated, lets just dont do it, instead of: Hey thats a bit more complex and a challenge, lets find a way to make it work.
    If its true that it was intentional.

5. NekoTashi

NekoTashi Member

I honestly like the fact that there is no arrival time in service mode. Takes the pressure off about being on time lol.

6. xD 2Bad4You

Fair enough. For me it just feels like something is missing. Since probably DB on that route hasnt stated when you buy a ticket: "Train will arrive when it arrives".
    They of course should to an achievable Timetable and not one of the likes of WSR where its just not possible. Doesnt need to be super tight, but without anything at all it feels weird for me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. giogurto_grande

giogurto_grande Active Member

I think I know why passenger services in MSB are not timetabled:
    You can choose to drive the BR146 and the DoSto for each service. You can also pick the BR143 if you own RSN. The 143 is slower though as its top speed is around 120 km/h. So if there was a timetable, the 143 could not keep up. I can think of a few solutions to this issue but typically DTG have chosen the easiest one ever: turning off the timetable completely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1