Scenario Crashing/freezing At Specific Timestamp

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Vaffelen, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Vaffelen

Vaffelen Well-Known Member

I've made my own scenario, but the game stops responding at a specific timestamp every time. I can't figure out why this happens, and troubleshooting it is quite tedious because this happens over an hour into the scenario. This has happened to me in two previous scenarios, but I never managed to solve it.
    My theory is that AI could be the cause, but as of now I've not managed to find anything that could be the cause of the problem.

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

When I'm creating long scenarios I always work on the basis that for the final version I am going to have to recreate it, this was learned from trying to create a 90 minute scenario with over 35 AI which crashed repeatedly at one specific time in the scenario (tested by driving slower and it crashed at the same time)
    I believe that it comes down to some bug within the editor that corrupts over time, so after getting all the AI timings working, I then create from scratch with exactly those times and it all worked fine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vaffelen

Vaffelen Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.:) I will try create the scenario from scratch.