PC Main-spessart Bahn Timetable

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mkdog45, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

TrainSim-Dmitri
    I think that Main Spessart Bahn needs a timetable because the video says complex ai traffic and so need a freight and passenger timetable.
    complex.JPG

2. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

I think what this implies is that the route has a lot of traffic, hence AI timetables.

3. Mkdog45

Yea, hence the need for a timetable

4. Mkdog45

5. Aldarean

Aldarean Member

Hi,

a timetable would be great. But why can I Start driving the whole route just from east to west in the timetable mode (DBpbafz)? The only West-East route is a short one.

6. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Not really. It's helpful for enthusiasts if you want to know when a lot of trains are near a certain location, but as a driver? Not sure if drivers would carry the relevant timetable with them when doing a run

8. MarkL

MarkL Member

Moot point. We need a timetable because we are the players. What enthusiasts and drivers do is irrelevant.

9. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

You want a timetable because it's something you want, you don't need it to play the game. And the game is driving a train so what train drivers do IS relevant as that's what it's supposed to be simulating

• Like Like x 1
  10. MarkL

MarkL Member

I didn't say "want". I said "need". You are trying to imply I am making demands of some sort. Case in point, take the class 166 routes out of Paddington in GWE. You never know how many stops there are gonna be. You are in the mood of a semi-express run to Reading? Or do you fancy stopping everywhere today? Well, though luck, without a timetable you can't know just by a service's name. Fortunately for GWE there is a timetable. You check it out, you pick a service real quick.

Well, if you want to go by that logic, the drivers are handed a timetable indeed. Even if it's a specific one for their service only. But this is not imlemented in-game either. So, it is normal to expect of DTG to release a timetable of the full service mode as pdf. Which they have done in the past and it's normal.

11. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

What would be really useful is if DTG provided an in-game timetable, so we can quickly view arrival/departure times and booked calling points.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Mkdog45

Maybe something like this ggg.JPG

13. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

I bet 1 € that this will never be introduced by DTG. Let's face it and be very thankful to anyone making the precious pdf timetables in their spare time.