Its Been A Year..

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cheesypuff2, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

So its been just over a year since this game came to Xbox One, i for one am loving it! we have had some great DLCs so far so what are we hoping for/think we are gonna get over the second year?

2. Crochunter1970

Crochunter1970 Active Member

How many routes would be fair to see in one year? We have had one this year. Three more?

3. Cheesypuff2

I think three yea at least. i would also expect a few loco dlcs and maybe a route extension. I thinks its also fair to think it may be more than this as the team get quicker at developing in UE4

4. Crochunter1970

They are still new to consoles, but I think DTG are slowly finding their feet with the coding difference. Which is probably a bit rich for me to say. I have no idea what coding differences exist anyway.

5. Cheesypuff2

Yea i dont really understand either. But a big step forward is the the DB 182 is being released on console and pc at the same time for the first time ever!

6. Crochunter1970

Yes. Dlc being released same time is a very good sign.

7. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

I hope thats the case for the future aswell, but i think for that specific Loco DLC its because it was delayed to adress the backslash and fixing the RT route´s signaling and PZB.
    So i´m cautious if they are already there with the release on all platforms at the same time, but i sure do hope so that its the standard now going forward.