PC Destination Boards For Gwe, Nec And Talent 2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nne4229, Apr 7, 2019.

1. nne4229

nne4229 Well-Known Member

When are we getting these?

• Like Like x 1
  2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's worth giving thanks for what you've been given rather than keep asking for more and more IMHO.

• Like Like x 11
  3. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

well said

4. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

It’s unlikely we’ll see any more core updates for GWE. It’s harder to retrofit a new feature in an old route than it is to start from scratch.

Though I’m hoping any future DLC’s will see a continuation of the current PIS and will get more advanced each time.

5. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

we could potentially get these updates if they ever extend the routes, however unlikely that may be

6. keksman

keksman Well-Known Member

A thank you for fixing issues who shouldnt have been at release of RT in the first place? + PIS was promised one and a half year ago.

• Like Like x 3
  7. nne4229

They stated they made the screens so that when the tech was in place they could roll it out to the locos. But now that's out the window.

• Like Like x 3
  8. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

I mean, not necessarily- it could just be a future update still. Yeah, yeah, I know... we're talking about DTG here. But at least it's still a possibility, especially after they decided to fix RT. Perhaps they could roll it out with vehicle traffic, which they also said they were looking into putting in older routes, starting with LIRR.

Oh, and by the way, you forgot RSN and LIRR- they need destination boards too, even though they're not part of the base game.

...yes?

How is that bad? They fixed a problem, and sure, it was a bit late, but how does that make the fact that a problem was fixed a *bad* thing?

• Like Like x 3
  9. keksman

"A bit late"? One and a half year while also being ported to the consoles in its bugged state is "a bit late" for you?
    Where did I say fixing the issue was a bad thing? All Im saying is, these late fixes arent a reason to stop asking for promised features from 2 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  10. raildan

"A bit" was NOT the important part of that sentence. Ever heard of the saying "better late than never?" That's all my point was.

• Like Like x 2
  11. keksman

And my point was that these late fixes arent a reason to stop asking for promised features from 2 years ago.

12. raildan

Ah, I guess I was confused then. No, it isn't, I'll agree with you there. It is evidence, though, that maybe DTG is actually learning, and maybe we should give them credit sometimes also. It certainly makes it somewhat more likely that this will happen.

(That being said, I'm still skeptical- had the PZB fixes been done purely out of the goodness of their hearts it would have been done long ago).

13. AlexNL

AlexNL Well-Known Member

When the 182 was announced a DTG official said that the PZB on RT wouldn't be fixed, but it has happened anyway. DTG do seem to listen to community feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  14. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

I think we should keep pushing for the PIS to be put in older DLCs, no matter how hard it may be.

• Like Like x 2
  15. nne4229

Yes

• Like Like x 1