Fishing Sim World Lago Del Mundo Catching Fish Broken

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by dazzcowan, Mar 26, 2019.

1. dazzcowan

dazzcowan New Member

Hi Dovetail on new Lake Lago Del Mundo have just had two Bigger carp snap (50lb braid) when net icon was on screen and trying to guide into bank they just swam away and didn't turn back, I know you are having other issues but since new lake came out it has became extremely difficult getting a fish into the bank.

I'm playing on xbox one

2. donnyh83

donnyh83 New Member

I have run into this same issue a couple of times, I get the fish to the bank and it just swims around for around a minute or so and gets off. Also on Xbox One.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

Same here on ps4

4. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Really annoying me now this just cant get big cats in from the bank due to the stupid netting mechanic being broke, come on dovetail get your fingers out of your ears and listen to the negative comments on this forum and sort a fix out soon, as you are already losing customers due too the many faults and problems within this game. I thought you would have learnt from euro fishings problems and not repeated them is this game.

5. nightwolf9496

nightwolf9496 Member

I know this game is worst game I ever had trouble with and if they come out with another game I am not buying and I all ready felt that I lost a a lot of money on this game lesson learn from now on

• Like Like x 1
  6. iainwanless

iainwanless New Member

I have to say this is rubbish. There was an issue with Lago but they have fixed it, not liek they do it deliberately. There is certainly a ton of gameplay in here for what was £12 on sale, 3 beers gone in 30 minutes, so far i've had over 40 hours in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1