Ps4 Ac4400cw Add-on Dlc

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by LiquidShadows, Apr 18, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Possibly, depending on the price

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

My post/question is about a possible locomotive DLC. While there have been several locomotive add-on DLC's for Train Sim World's European countries (Germany being the most recent), I feel as though the American section of the game has been somewhat forgotten. Having said that, I (and I'm sure many others) would just love to see one of America's most iconic locomotives added to this beautiful game. So my question today is: Can we get an add-on DLC for the newer and more powerful AC4400CW locomotive for the N.E.C. section of the game?

• Like Like x 4
  2. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

I believe that's already part of the CSX:Heavy Haul DLC which is currently only available on PC as its resource requirements are too much for consoles.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PlatChap

PlatChap Well-Known Member

That is correct. It is already in the game.

4. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

Can they just add the locomotive and not the whole HH dlc? I would like to have it added on to NEC myself.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

For the consoles this Loco DLC should be Free, since we do not have CSX: HH, and it is not fair to pay for one of the Locos that we should receive!

• Like Like x 4
  6. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

That's true, but I'm a train fan and I would like some type of six axle American locomotive added to the game. Lol at this point I'll buy the SD40-2, just put out something for US fans.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ragn05

ragn05 Well-Known Member

Why a free loco DLC for NEC?
    Isn’t better that loco included into a new route? Maybe better than NEC?
    P.S. now the AC4400CW is probably the locomotive with the worse physic in the whole game

8. gibbens.gabriel

gibbens.gabriel New Member

WAIT! What you just said at the end there sir, would indicate they released the AC440CW. for ps4 finally is this the case?
    I have had the same stance on this matter when I bought the game. I absolutely am in love with this game. But I honestly bought it for my interest in this style of locomotives.

9. ragn05

ragn05 Well-Known Member

I’m only said that if what Digital Draftmen (I hope is wrote right) said few time ago is real we will see AC4400CW in next USA route.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Would a ac4400 be realistic on NEC. I honestly think that the gp38-2 and gp40-2 are enough for NEC since it's main freight is shunting.

• Like Like x 2
  11. gibbens.gabriel

gibbens.gabriel New Member

12. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

It's four scenarios that the ac4400 could be used on with NEC. Two trash train runs and two manifest runs.

13. ragn05

ragn05 Well-Known Member

If i’m Not wrong are more than two

• Like Like x 1
  14. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

They are currently updating the physics for all the original CSX HH locos to be more accurate.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  15. ragn05

ragn05 Well-Known Member

Yeah, IK

16. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

If you can remember, what are the other trash train missions? I've done all of NEC freight scenarios/services.

Thanks

17. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

This whole "CSX: Heavy Haul is too resource heavy blah-blah-blah" bulls#!t is getting old. I don't CARE if it would cost an extra $40 for the expansion; I'm willing to pay that price. My patience is wearing thin with this (as I'm sure you all can tell). I KNOW it can be done! The CSX: Heavy Haul expansion would bring in a lot more money for them, so they're running out of excuses.
    Y'all caught me on a bad day, obviously. I'm not usually quite the a$$hole I'm portraying today, but what I said I stand by. It's time console users get the CSX:HH expansion.

18. NorthRail1

NorthRail1 Well-Known Member

It isn't possible as it is too resource intensive, that's the truth. Hopefully the AC4400CW will be re-used at some point, in which case console users will be able to get the loco then.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  19. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Why don't DTG work on the resources required for Heavy Haul while they get information about there next route. Sure it may take awhile but it is possible. So how it would work would be Heavy Haul would be a secondary route they work on for consoles while there getting the information about the next route dlc.

20. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

They have limited staff and a lot of things to do. From fixing Bugs to creating new Routes / Features. So if they see that it would need a lot of work to get it to run on Consoles they might skip it or get back to it later. If was never promised to be on Consoles in the first place.
    But maybe they will suprise us with that at one point.

• Like Like x 1
  21. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

But when the route is glitchy, crashes and visually flawed because the PS4 can't handle the way it was built you won't be happy then. Especially if it has been deliberately made worse to allow it to actually run on the console.

I would rather not have it than have something compromised in a rush. Hopefully they can do something for the console, but it may have to be a scratch built HH alternative.