PC Train Wreck

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by spina304, Apr 22, 2019.

1. spina304

spina304 Member

Silly question. But how to make a train wreck in Tsw? Is it even possible? Acctualy im running over 120 km and over on ntp. Just run over speed limit 24km. Nothing happens.

2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

It is now possible to wreck your train in TSW. This is a simulation game aimed at driving trains, not wrecking them.

3. spina304

spina304 Member

OK after i reached 200 km/h i finnaly broke my train.

4. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Yup, but it does take a lot of effort. And it won't tip over or anything, either- it acts like it hit an invisible bumper. Have video proof of this, too- it takes about 300 km/h on a 70 km/h curve for the BR 182 to derail (it does not derail at 180 km/h, though). It almost seems like the only parts of a track that pay attention to this are the switches.

And, of course, there's running things off bumpers and such. That works.

(Not really complaining about this- they have some reasons for this, and this kind of thing shouldn't happen if someone's trying to play the game "properly". If someone's trying to play the game "improperly," it makes some sense to expect improper things...)

5. spina304

spina304 Member

I created this tread because i still remeber crashes in msts. And after playing this game for more than 500 h i would like to play it in not properly.

6. spina304

spina304 Member

Thats all.

Attached Files:

7. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't always play it properly too. A while ago, I managed to find a way to shove some random freight wagons down an electrified RSN siding, rolling out of control until they hit the end and derailed. I need to go back and record that one if I can remember, And what I described earlier was during an attempt to see if I could go as fast as possible in the game- using the BR 182's speed and the steep slope on the Main-Spessart Bahn. Not done with that- a bit too busy with IRL stuff right now, but I got to 252 km/h and I'm not stopping there!

So yeah, sometimes a little absurdity on the rails is fun, but the game is still not a wreck simulator. BjornGroen02NL put it well.

• Like Like x 2
  8. spina304

spina304 Member

For me its just a game . Good game with some realistic features but just a game. Maybe if editor will be finnaly realesed i
    I walk up to it seriously.

9. spina304

spina304 Member