Train Start Up.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jmcareer1994, Apr 27, 2019.

1. jmcareer1994

jmcareer1994 New Member

i want that when we start a route, the train is not already startup. we start up the train. like in the tutorials section but without the tutorial. i feel more like an operator and sure we learn the train better. PLS MAKE IT HAPPEN. THATS REALISTIC!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

There are routes where you can do this, such as RSN. you can start up the BR 143 early in the morning from the Hagen Rangierbahnhof and bring the train into the station. Late in the evening, you can drive the train from the station to the yard and turn it completely off. However, trains operate between those moments the whole day. On some routes, such as MSB, there is no "cold start" which is kind of strange, given that they stand on a yard during the night very nearby. On others, such as RT, the yard is just not on the route because it is too far away from the route.

3. jmcareer1994

jmcareer1994 New Member

Oh ok. its already here just when u have bring the train to station from the yard??

4. UnartiC

UnartiC New Member

If not for realism why not for learning? Would be an nice option.
    Sure you can read or play the tutorial a bunch of times but srsly .... who is going to do this?
    I would also like the option to start the game a few minutes BEFORE the start and NOT the second i'm suppose to roll out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scarface

Scarface Active Member

You already can. Just pick your character and start at any station at any time.

• Like Like x 3
  6. UnartiC

UnartiC New Member

?
    How?

7. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Click services, then select your character, then select location, time and weather, then click start. :)