Br Class 52 Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by kalteVollmilch, May 4, 2019.

1. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Since there isn't a thread yet for the Class 52, I thought I'll go ahead and create one.
    I found a small bug with the class 52:
    After saving a game, and later loading it, all lights that were previously turned on are turned off after the reload, even though their switches are still in the "on"-position.
    Turning the switches to "off" and then back to "on" again fixes the problems

2. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

TSW save feature is broken, and breaks/corrupts the game once you reload it. From broken signals, to things not working as they should do. So I’d avoid using it.

This issue isn’t exclusive to the 52, it’s a TSW core issue which needs fixing.

• Like Like x 3
  3. deki32

deki32 Well-Known Member

There is a pretty annoying bug with the diesel gala scenario.

When i arrive in Minehead and get to the turntable the BR Class 52 falls through the turntable or starts to hover to one or the other side and causes a derailment 100% of the time.

I tried everything, applying full braking with handbrake included and turning the locomotive off but it is obviously a bug.

Everything else is spot on.Please look into it ;). Cheers

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  4. zbynek_h

zbynek_h New Member

I played this scenario a while ago and I have the same problem. Despite the direct brake, train brake and hand brake, the locomotive is still moving while turning the turntable. The result is a derailment and failure scenario.

5. zbynek_h

zbynek_h New Member

This videotip from support helped me a lot. Thanks for him.

However, the locomotive is still gliding on the tracks. It takes to play with the turntable lever and keep the locomotive on track. I managed to finish the scenario.