PC Appreciating The Db Br 155

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, May 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Although I won't dare call myself expert or even sufficiently familiar with this engine yet, I'm thoroughly enjoying the OJT experience. As usual, the tutorial contradicts the owners' manual at several points, but I handle that by keeping the manual open on my 2nd monitor. The first scenario, though seemingly simple in terms of work to be accomplished, is very tricky in several ways and I found completing it well worth the effort.
    Bravo, development team.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

I want to get the 155 when possible.

3. Shukiii

Shukiii Well-Known Member

All three recently released loco DLCs are really good.

• Like Like x 2
  4. mokady

mokady Member

Yes, really good....
    BR182 broken computer screen and broken handbrake.
    BR 155 without over current protection, control monitor doesnt work,locomotive has no engine sounds, cooling fans sound is bugged and gauge lights are also bugged after loading save.

Yep, very well made for this price.

Edit: Why people are downvoting my post is beyond me. Becasue I tell the truth and I am the bad guy here???? Maybe if I said that it is "best dlc ever and I would pay 100$ for it" than You will upvote me?
    You are guys so happy with state of this "game " (it is clearly not simulation). Simple fixes delayed for years. We will see when we will get CSX HH fix after 2,5 years. GReAT!!!!

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1