Nothing Moving

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Dave Mel, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

I think i may have found a bug on this freight service.
    DB88119 GEM - ASCH start 1220 pm

Nothing is moving, Red lights everywhere, 2 passenger trains are blocking the routes out of Gemunden. ive tried this route and reloaded it 2 times but still the same nothing is moving.

2. Dave Mel

another bug i have found is on RSN service number DB81108 Hagen to Kreuztal. start 2110
    im stuck on signal 987 for 10 mins. ive checked down the line on the map and 2 passenger trains in front of me are also stuck on REDs. i also checked a few more miles up the line and the signals are all red for miles in front of them.

i have tried this service 3 times now and get stuck on the same signal every time with the 2 passenger trains also stuck

3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with this one specifically but I will give it a try later and let you know

• Like Like x 1
  4. TinTin_57

I don’t have this service. Is it particular to the 155 or something? (Don’t have the 155)

5. Dave Mel

the service is for the BR 182 the taurus loco

6. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

I just tried service DB 81108 with the BR182 locomotive and can confirm the bug exists.

[​IMG]

The red light occurs on signal number 987 and it never changes.

[​IMG]

There are two trains also stopped on red signals in front of me, but they never move either.

I would send a bug report ticket, but they don't always reply.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  7. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I would submit a ticket and include screenshots like you did here, make sure at least one is a picture of the 2d map showing where you are and what else is stopped around you. This will help them determine what the issue is and what is holding up the line.

8. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

Ok, i sent it but not holding out any hopes.

Also, just tried the same service with the Class 185 locomotive.... Permanent red signal at 991 this time. So the whole service is bugged to hell by the look of it. :(

[​IMG]

EDIT - I have now sent 2 tickets regarding service DB81108 ... One for the BR182 and another for the BR185. We'll see if DTG does anything.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I actually had a similar issue with another service same issues, I was stopped at a red signal had trains stopped behind me. Also trains up the the line ahead as well. We were all stopped due to banker loco on the way back. I submitted a ticket and provided pictures showing the issues. They have been passed over to the group to fix that bug.

So it never hurts to submit a ticket regardless.

10. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

And just so that nobody gets left out.... The BR155 locomotive gets stuck at the same signal as the BR182 on service DB 81108

[​IMG]

Permanently stuck at signal 987 again. Another support ticket sent.

• Like Like x 1
  11. TinTin_57

I don’t have the 182 either but seems the others have now confirmed for you and logged it ✅

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dave Mel

heres another one ive just come across on RSN

DB 81201 Kreuzal to hagen 189. Start 0210. Stuck on a red ground signal 371. in hagen yard with 651yds to the finish and the stopping colours is all lit up as well. signalman wont let me pass at danger and there is nothing around to stop me or passing in front.

oh by the way this is for the 182 Taurus service. ive only got these 2 services ive reported on here to do. ive done the rest of them and they work fine

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

Just watching the Eurovision semi-finals on TV, but will give DB81201 a try in a bit.... cos it's waaaaay too hot to sleep tonight. XD

Bug confirmed - Unable to complete service DB 81201 with BR182 locomotive, due to permanent red light at ground signal number 371

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wish i had a £ for every support ticket i sent to DTG. :D

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Dave Mel

good that you keep sending tickets. i work so i dont have time to do it

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

Any excuse to drive the German routes is fine with me. I spent all my time in TS20xx driving UK-only as it's so familiar. But really getting into DB stuff in TSW.

Only bug that gets annoying for me, is the way locomotive cab interior randomly lights-up at certain times during night services when there is no external light source nearby.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dave Mel

im now starting again on MSB and if i find anything wrong i'll post it in here again

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wolfy

Wolfy Active Member

DTG replied to my support ticket for DB 81201 ....It has been rejected as i forgot to take a screen shot of the route map.

I will try to replay the service and send another support ticket after the weekend, but if somebody could also send a support ticket regarding this bug, that would be cool.

18. Steveofgreenbank

Steveofgreenbank Member

Train Sim World_20190608193509.jpg Train Sim World_20190608193541.jpg Hi. I found the same problem. Here are screen shots. unable to complete service.

19. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

I have also been stopped by a red ground signal very close to the end of service DB80212 on RSN. The end point is Hagen 189 as in service DB81201. I walked the remainder of the route and it seemed that one point was incorrectly set.
    I then saved the game and on returning, the signal was green and I could continue and complete the service.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  20. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

FYI: there's no need to walk that far: manually controlled switches can be changed using the 2D map. Of course, this is not realistic; but then, neither is relying on the driver to change them, except perhaps during shunting operations; even then, however, more often than not the work order is to use the 2D map to check and change switches. I sometimes exit the cab and walk to the control lever, but other times I use the lazy method.

21. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

The free Camera can also be used to change the switches. Just in case someone didnt know

22. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

In this particular case, the incorrectly set point could not be changed either on the map or on the ground. Not all points are changeable in the game and I was merely having a look (I agree that I could have used the free camera). I didn't actually change anything.
    That is why I saved it and then used last played.
    The thing is that the point and signal were changed by the game when I saved it. Playing on PS4.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019