PlayStation Sifa Isn’t Working For Me. Help!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by superkillieboy, May 14, 2019.

1. superkillieboy

superkillieboy Member

Please can someone try this on their PS4 and let me know if you are also having a problem. Load up TSW on PS4. Pick Ruhr- Siegel’s Nord route and pick services. Then pick the 767.2 DABpbzfa train. Pick a service on the service selection screen. The game will now load. Once loaded, set train up as normal and turn on SIFA fuse on control panel. A icon is added to the HUD and the light on control desk screen disappears. SIFA is now activated and a alarm should warn you every 30 seconds and the icon should light up on the HUD. The problem is it doesn’t and you can do the entire journey without getting a warning from SIFA. Help.

2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Not working for me either

3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Oh I’ll have to try this later when I can, does anyone know if Sifa works like DSD? I know you will only get the warning for DSD every 30 seconds if there isn't any cab control movement and it resets the timer if there is.

4. superkillieboy

superkillieboy Member

It's the same idea as DSD but SIFA comes on every 30 sec regardless of cab movement. It works on the Main Sperrsart Bahn passenger route, same sort of train if you want to try it on that first. Just not Ruhr-Seig Nord.

• Like Like x 1
  5. superkillieboy

superkillieboy Member

I have never come across a game like this with so many issues. Try the "Rise and shine" scenario on the Ruhr-seig Nord route for instance. Went through the train set up and then the train doesn't move. There is a video on youtube to overcome this problem but this just shouldn't be happening. It is us who pay a lot of money for the extra content but it don't work like it should.

6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

On that rise and shine theres a scenario error. It tells you to turn the brakes off before changing ends. Release them instead.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  7. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Yes, the equivalent yo DSD. It will show up on your HUD or dashboard light in the cab. If you dont acknowledge. Then it will make an alarm sound in the older locos. Or a voice will say SIFA until you act. If it gets yo the voice/alarm stage, act quick to prevent the emergency stopping.

8. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Also using sifa. Unless driving the 143. When you switch SIFA on. Sit down, press acknowledge, stand up and sit back down. Otherwise you will find the acknowledge button dosent work.