PlayStation American Dlc Pc Ps4 Xbox 1

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Boyka91, May 13, 2019.

1. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Okay please tell me when are we going to see any DLC for the American route. I need some answer from the dovetail teams

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

There won't be any info until it's announced except for leaks that DTG is trying to prevent. Leaks might result in an announcment as we have seen with the Tees valley Line.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I’m not going to lie I don’t like it

• Like Like x 3
  4. R62A1973

R62A1973 Active Member

I don’t like it either

• Like Like x 4
  5. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

Your frustration will be shared with a select few, however, would you not be more frustrated if Dovetail released information on a planned new American route or loco, only for it to be delayed or put on the shelf entirely due to the project being rushed because they released a date?

There are basic by-laws of business, never make deadlines you can't keep and don't share time sensitive information untill it's ready.

Have you visited the "route suggestions" or "Loco Suggestions" part of the forum and submitted a proposal for an American route/loco? I'd recommend it.

Overall, asking over again for information is pointless and futile. They will let us know when they are ready.

To discount the next dlc "Tees Valley" as something you don't like, without playing it, or at least waiting to release and watching what it has to offer seems like a very narrow stance to take. Try something new, you might be surprised.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  7. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

Well said but I hope this next US dlc will be well worth the wait.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Agreed

• Like Like x 3
  9. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

VERY well said!

It is also interesting to see new routes have an 'announcement' rather than a list of 'xyz coming over the next two years'...

Well between German, UK, USA, Passenger, Freight, Heritage, BR or HH fans, there are bound to be many other people disappointed by the next DLC not being their personal preference. However there are just as many who will be chuffed with it.

Just face that there will probably not be long term press releases, only ones discussing a nearly finished and soon to be released one.

DTG have already said the next American work is in the pipeline but will not release further info as yet.

• Like Like x 2