Option For Instant Passenger Boarding Completition

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tomas9970, May 20, 2019.

1. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

Curently, one of the major difficulties when driving with no HUD is the fact that you can't see if a passanger boarding objective is completed or not. Surely you can guess that but the objective does not mark itself as completed if you close the doors just a second earlier than you should. I would like to see a settings option, that changes the passanger boarding objective to only care about whether or not you've opened and closed the doors and not about the time spent with the doors open. This would significantly improve driving without HUD and prettymuch enable passanger services to be driven without HUD.

2. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

Personally i would like to see more passengers on the stations getting on and off the trains. not just one or two. the trains are just too empty

• Like Like x 2
  3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

If you're driving without a HUD then all you need is the departure time so before setting off, make note of the time you're supposed to leave each station and away you go.

4. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Quick tap of F1key does me fine.

5. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Maybe it could just do that "objective complete" sound on telling you to lock doors, that could work too.

6. Tomas9970

Tomas9970 Well-Known Member

I don't want to leave early. I just don't want to deal with that bar that tells you when to close the door with per second precision and that is sometimes not done even after your departure time (when running late).
    The bar itself is annoying. Not the fact that I can't leave early without breaking the service.

7. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

If you want the completion score then you deal with the way the game ranks those completions. If you're not bothered to wait then you don't get the marks