Fishing Sim World Oh My.. Some Things Never Change

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Fawxxx, May 19, 2019.

1. Fawxxx

Fawxxx New Member

so i picked up the new fish game last weekend, after platinuming and catching all bosses in eurofishing, cassually farmed some tp to get my gear sorted caught some cool trophys and went to lake mundo, first cat i hook after 4 hours irl time swims to 190 meters snaps off and is gone....

Now heres where my problem comes in for one its a bug that eurofishing had making me feel like i jusy bought the same game twice with a new interface and 2 its not realistic first who came up with the idea that a big pit reel can only hold 190 meters of line....

The sonik 10000 series should be able to hold 330m at 35lb its what cat and carp fishers do we buy equipment so the one fish we catch wont get away its extremely off putting to see i can throw my bait further then the line thats on my reel..

And then there is the reel itself, useless and meaningless, 5pound bream pull my 50lb into the red at drag 35 90pound carp chill at 39-40 i mean its a 50lb line its means it can pull 50lb ant not break even with the drag at 100 the bream should just be realed in i caught the same bosses at different line strains and rods and they all behave the same same routes same distance they swim away, same nonensence 10 feet drom your peg, its like they are simply set to certain values and thats that. Wich to come back to the catfiah issue makes sense why these fish cant be landed properly. I remember on del presa bravo megladon the only time i caught him was when he got stuck, ive hooked him dozens of times once i figured out his spawn mechanics and it seems fishing sim world is no different, find the trick, pray for bug/stuck and catch it

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Master110

Master110 Active Member

The line is a joke. 5lb fish shouldn't be fighting like it does on a 50lb line. The hook size is still broken.

As for bites and catches I don't want it life real life sitting there hours and hours with no bites ever.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

I agree. With a 40 lb Korda line, I almost can’t catch a roach, sometimes!! Can DTG add visible baits, with different colors (especially boilies and different types of worms)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

If you want roach I have found 3lb line with choppped worms size 20 waggler

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. Rail Master

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Np try small baits smallest hooks. 12 or the waggler 20 18 etc.

3lb line really helps catch smaller fish. I always use two lines of 50 and one 3lb

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. Rail Master

And what you think about Fishing Net for the game? Great idea? Check out my post in “functionality request”

8. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yeah idea but it never worked in Euro fishing PC ( removed before it was released on console.)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rail Master

Ok, but can we have a “cinematic” catch, just like Euro Fishing?

10. Master110

Master110 Active Member

I don't see why not. We used to be able to control the net