New Scenarios

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TerryBalldriver, May 18, 2019.

1. TerryBalldriver

TerryBalldriver Member

It's great that DTG are releasing new dlc in the form of new routes and locos, but how about new scenario packs. GWE is desparate for some new content, (a few more red light scenarios between Reading and Paddington for a start). Price wise a new scenario pack could be bought for as little as £3 or £4. I know sometimes you get new scenarios with a new loco, but GWE has had no dlc to my knowledge on the XBox. I'm thinking of getting PC later in the year and switching to Train Sim, so much more content.

2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

More scenarios with the aggregate hoppers would be good.

3. Cheesypuff2

Cheesypuff2 Active Member

I like your thinking of moving to get more content but remember this. TSW is better looking and i believe has a bright future with the rate of DLC releases at the moment. Also while there are not alot of scenarios there is a whole 24 hour timetable to run which are varied in what they do. I have done a few frieght services chasing reds on GWR for example. In train sim your stuck to the scenarios provided alot more with less of the freedom that TSW can give you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

Aren't you put off by the well known fact that it costs over £5,000 to buy the complete game?

5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

See and thats the mistake often made with such games. There´s no "complete game". You only buy the routes you are interested in. You wont own any piece of DLC for TS or TSW down the line. You might go for specific trains / countries / era´s you are interested in with those games. Its not a game where all the DLC completes a story or something

6. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

I wondered if I should flag that as a joke.

7. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

:P i see. You never know in these forums, sorry :D

8. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

I almost did a response and then thought "Nah, he's pulling a leg or two" ;)