Euro Fishing Update Announcement

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG Darren N, Jul 1, 2016.

1. christine

christine Member

Oh ok i got a question soda jack. Do you work for dtg?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Soda Jack

Soda Jack Member

lol I wish:). Nah, video games are just my hobby. I have been gaming for about 35yrs, and have been a member of Xbox Live for 12yrs I think. I am just mildly familiar with the process a game, any expansions, or updates have to go through with Microsoft before they will allow the content onto their platform.

3. christine

christine Member

4. christine

christine Member

How long does it take for microsoft to approve it?

5. Soda Jack

Soda Jack Member

Ive heard 3-5 days. Keep in mind though it has to be fixed and resubmitted if it doesn't pass certification. Once it passes it will likely be released immediately. I remember Minecraft had an update a year or so ago, and it wasn't long at all after they reported that it was sent for certification that it was released.

6. MRxSnugglepuss

MRxSnugglepuss New Member

This is BS right now trying to play this game! I want a refund from someone with how bad it was from start, i feel i was sold a beta game and lied to and told it was a fully done game. This is becoming a habit with game devs and I'm tired of it. Waiting since day game came out for fixes.....ready to delete and find new game with refund.

7. MRxSnugglepuss

MRxSnugglepuss New Member

Side note: i just talked to my bank customer service hotline and they said i CAN (and so can anyone else who feels falsely advertised) get a refund! Months is too much time to wait for stuff that should have been in game from start if done and tested correctly. Hope you all get refunds.

8. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

You're correct Soda Jack. If Microsoft pass the build, it will be available in a few days time

• Like Like x 1
  9. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree Member

Just be patient guys, as anglers I'm sure you have patience?...as the game grows I'm sure it will build into an excellent bug free game, don't ask for a refund, just leave playing the game for a while and see what it developes rather than leaving the game...the more who play it the bigger and better it will grow.

• Like Like x 3
  10. FishermensFriend

FishermensFriend New Member

I've played this game since day one..I knew what I was buying and honestly was just chuffed to have a fishing game on Xbox one! The fact that updates were promised were too me a bonus! I am happy to wait would rather it wasn't rushed then when its released Happy Days!!☺☺

11. Gary gregory

Gary gregory New Member

Best 15 pound I've spent and I've played some cack fishing games in my 36 years on this planet this is far better then any game out there and I salute the fishing gods who put this game together all i can say this game is well worth the money without a doubt to be honest where very lucky that it's only 15 pound look at fifa and other sports games on release they are 45+ pound so chill out

• Like Like x 1
  12. CH40S23

CH40S23 Member

Happy to wait as is blessed with patience n loves the game . . . .shorter weekday tournies n glitches fixed n CH40S23 will be a happy bunny lol

13. QPD77

QPD77 Member

Happy to wait, every single game out there has glitches.....that's why there are updates and patches! Looking forward to seeing what's new and getting stuck in!

• Like Like x 1
  14. christine

christine Member

I wish the xbox update was ready because there are still issues and it needs to come on

15. christine

christine Member

Dev team or dtg james

Whens the xbox one update going to be ready?

16. Jack46r

Jack46r New Member

Patience really isn't your thing isit Christine? All in good time. This isn't something DTG cant sort or answer, it's down to Microsoft to approve and then release.

• Like Like x 1
  17. christine

christine Member

Well if u read before they said mid july then first few days of august its been a week of august and i almost quit playing because of getting cheated

18. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

Right well I don't think patience is a part of this anymore, I've paid for a working game and it's an absolute shambles, yeah u can catch fish but you lose far too many for no reason at all. I've been patient since June now, where the hell is this update that was going to take up to 5 days to pass verification? That was 6 days ago. I do beta testing for GBTN and believe me this game is far more broken than anything I've ever played on a test. I want my money back, if this update has taken months I have no confidence in dovetails ability to get anything right or out on time. All well and good telling people to be patient but seriously?? you think it's fine to buy a broken unplayable game and then wait 2 months for a fix? No way normal game developers get their house in order far quicker than this lot. Could an DTG employee PM me about a refund please I can't get replys form anywhere else. Head in the sand springs to mind

19. christine

christine Member

I know how u feel but im just not going to play it anymore til the update

20. QPD77

QPD77 Member

As said before Microsoft certification can take up to a month and is standard practise.....look at the amount of fixes that have been included, they have taken on board what has been reported to them and are working on fixing it. We all bought version 1.0 of a product; something that is never advisable because it will be shot full of holes when rigorously played. I am looking forward to not losing fish too but it's 15 quid for a game that is enjoyable overall. Let's just be patient and wait to see what's changed and hopefully peoples' enjoyment of the game will return.

And no I don't work for DTG

• Like Like x 2
  21. Soda Jack

Soda Jack Member

I bet my 20mm Tiger Nuts the update will drop this week. There must have been an issue with the first build.

• Like Like x 1
  22. QPD77

QPD77 Member

20 mm Tigers, you posh bugger!

• Like Like x 1
  23. NeoN Nosferatu

NeoN Nosferatu New Member

First of all you called your bank over 15 pounds, I'd suggest finding a new hobby. This game is not unplayable, in actual fact it is a rather enjoyable way to spend a few hours. This is an update to fix previously unfound bugs and update the game with new features/fish to keep the game fresh. The same thing that every single game goes through in its life cycle. It just sounds like you had Cheetah on the line and it snapped off, decided to come on and have a rant. Yes you lose fish by them running into the banking or the line snapping in certain areas but anyone that has been fishing will tell you that stuff actually happens.

Anyway saying the game is broken and unplayable is blasphemy and a fairytail at best, you won't get a refund no matter how much you moan since anyone will tell you the game is playable.

• Like Like x 4
  24. Gary gregory

Gary gregory New Member

Well said neo I agree

25. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi! Sorry you feel this way, hopefully you'll be pleased to hear that the update is now live. As others have pointed out, this is a process that is very much out of our hands but also designed to give you the most stable, bug free update possible. If you do want a refund, please contact Microsoft support as they are the publisher of this game.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Soda Jack

Soda Jack Member

You didn't pay $30 for this game in the U.S. ding dong liar. Its like $20 and some change. I can tell you what 90% of your problem likely is, its your tacklebox. Here is an idea, stfu & gtfo.:)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  27. QPD77

QPD77 Member

Bye then........I hope your mum is proud of your ranting