Ps4 Trouble

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by aegizlash, Jun 16, 2019.

1. aegizlash

aegizlash New Member

Hey, i hope someone can help me.

I recently bought TSW for my Ps4 and bought the BR182 DLC along with it. Somehow i can't play it though. In the game's shop section it doesn't even say that i bought it. But if i follow the game's shop link to the psn store it says that i bought it. I even deactivated my account as primary and reactivated it, because i was told it may help.
    Now i seek help, because it would really be disappointing, since i was so excited.
    Otherwise i kinda want my money back you know..

• Like Like x 1
  2. transitmiguel142

transitmiguel142 Member

My advice close the game application and restart the game, if that doesn't work completely turn off your ps4 and restart the console, let me know if that works

• Like Like x 1
  3. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Try this, it worked when I had a similar problem.

In TSW's store page click on the BR182 and it'll take you to the relevant Sony store page. Now since you've already bought it the option available should only be to download. Click this (even though you've already downloaded it) and wait while it loads. Then click on return to game. Now hopefully after a moment it will appear ticked as purchased and be available for use.

4. underwaterdick

underwaterdick Active Member

There is an issue going around with PS4 accounts and licences.
    Something to do with your download bit being linked to your 'primary account'.

It's a Sony issue and sime to fix, I haven't had it so can't remember the exact location of the option to activate your DLC in your account...

There is a recent thread about it, hopefully I can find it and copy the info. If not, someone else might beat me to it.

Worth a try.

5. aegizlash

aegizlash New Member

i have seen the recent post, which states the same problem. I tried deactivating and reactivating my ps4 as primary for my account, just the way its described in that post and still it hasn't changed...

6. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Hmmmm..... try to rebuild database. It’s simple: shunt off PS4 and start again but always press the start button of the PS4 (not controller button!) until you hear the second “bip” and you’re in Security mode. Next select rebuild database and wait. That process is 1-35 minutes long depending your PS4 Used memory.
    Hope this helps!

7. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

You've tried the primary activation method but did you also did you try?..

Select (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
    If content you've downloaded from PlayStation Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem.

8. aegizlash

aegizlash New Member

Thank you, I will try both methods. I will let you know if it works

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

I had to do the restore licenses option for the BR182 aswell. It was the only way for it to work, I've never had to do it for anything before but it sorted the issue for me.