San Diego Trolley

Discussion in 'Loco Suggestions & Proposals' started by TommyPicklesfan1992, Jun 22, 2019.

1. TommyPicklesfan1992

TommyPicklesfan1992 Member

The San Diego Trolley (reporting mark SDTI) is a light rail system operating in the metropolitan area of San Diego. It is known colloquially as "The Trolley". The Trolley's operator, San Diego Trolley, Inc. (SDTI),[1] is a subsidiary of the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (MTS).

Trolley service operates on three daily lines: the Blue, Green, and Orange Lines, and travels through 53 stations and 53.5 total miles of double-track rail.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think The San Diego Trolley will be a great Addition to The Current Pacific Surfliner Route.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the full trolley system added to Train Simulator. I think in addition they should update the Surfliner route in the future since there have been several changes (at least in the SD county area) that have been made to the line such as a new platform at the Oceanside Transit Center, and the addition of a new trolley line where the track parallels I-5 and Morena Boulevard.

3. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

To be honest they should not only remaster the original route, they should completed the route entirely to SLO. I put a thread up for it a while back.

• Like Like x 2
  4. TommyPicklesfan1992

TommyPicklesfan1992 Member

And also to add The NCTD Sprinter Line from Oceanside to Escondido.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Average_Joe57

Average_Joe57 Active Member

Perhaps, maybe. But our requests for the trolley line and extension to SLO will probably be "too much" for DTG to handle. But only time shall tell.