PlayStation I Got A Feeling It’s Going To Be Njt For The New American Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Boyka91, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I got a good feeling that the next American route will be New Jersey transit for the NEC start from NY penn station

2. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

If it actually is, it proves DTG likes to copy paste everything. We've had two British routes set in classic time periods like TVL and NTP where they can reuse certain assets between the two lines, not to mention Penn State/Sunnyside is reused in both LIRR and NEC. Would be severely disappointing if this was the case even though I would love to see it in TSW.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

You love to see this route but at the same it will be disappointing? lol

If someone ask me what the next US should be, I'm all-in for freight, but the NJT could be really interesting, just give us Hoboken terminal and make good use of those big yards in the area.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I understand what your saying but they also need to touch up on the LIRR as well because there a few things that they missing

5. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Agree

6. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

If it's NJT I'ma just give up. We've done had LIRR which foccused on all passenger. NEC freight is honestly bad if you don't like shunting cars while there pumping out more passenger services for it.

7. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

honestly I like all freights and passengers service but hopefully they touch up the NEC route

• Like Like x 1
  8. Big Papi34

NEC should never have been done the way it was. They should have included parts of it where Norfolk Southern and CSX as well as Amtrak run.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I agree 100% but I got a true feeling that they gonna make the NEC route bigger because I’m from NY and the NEC route are very big plus the freight as well. But for some reason I got a feeling that NJT will be next plus the freight service hopefully god willing

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Big Papi34

Somebody is supposed to be making it when the editor comes out. The route is HUGE.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Exactly my point lol they need to start making moves because I know the team have been looking over the review about the bugs and the ACS not working

12. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

But if it was from Penn Station, they can extend the NEC to Trenton or something making more use of the Cab Car, but I still Hve the feeling it's NJT that's next for the DLC. Try to focus on the good side, there is still hope.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Agree told you I feel the same way

14. LimitedEdiition

LimitedEdiition Well-Known Member

Well yeah I personally would love NJT because I live by these trains. But a 3rd route in TSW for the TriState Area (not to mention New York has been done already many times in TS1), just means DTG is failing to innovate and is doing what is familiar. Why must we be stuck in New York all the time? Why not do something different like a mixed freight/passenger route in California/Chicago/Toronto/another unexplored city in the Dovetail universe?

15. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

I’m not saying I agree with New York all the time, in fact I’m bored with it now but I can see why they would go for an easier route set around NY rather than build something from scratch.

It is lazy and boring but they don’t care, it’s a “new” DLC and people will give them money for their “work”. If the next American route is connected to NY then I won’t be picking it up. Train Sim World aka a few places but mostly New York.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I don't mind them staying around NY but would prefer some other routes/corridors and hopefully longer ones that can potentially be extended in the future. I see great potential in NTP, NEC, GWE. Tees Valley Line thou, is not worth any money in my opinion since it's 1)way too short 2)too much freight oriented since I hate freight.
    Anyway. NJT would be great addition to the Train Sim World in my opinion, hopefully with similar quality to LIRR (that can potentially be extended too) and NTP. So if it is NJT then I will definitely buy it. As long as it's not another freight oriented DLC, I'm happy.
    My other preferences in America would be:
    * Empire
    * Downster
    * Surfliner/California corridor

• Like Like x 1
  17. Big Papi34

Freight is the key to railroading. No country could survive without freight. So I say bring on the freight.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Big Papi34

StevenJam how about you post your opinion on this instead of just downvoting mine.

• Like Like x 3
  19. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

Yes it is but it's still boring to do just freight. The best DLC is something similar to NTP but not in every US corridor is freight operated on.

20. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Thank you I be going off on ppl on this website because someone like you and I have our own opinion smh....it kills me that someone dislike your comment because he or she likes the passengers routes and other like the fright route...so I agree to your comment STOP downvoting and make your own Opinion everyone

• Like Like x 1
  21. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

I want like to see the Subway from New York

• Like Like x 1
  22. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

If it's NJT, it's mostly set in Jersey, but Penn Station will be used, however they should include Hoboken Termniak Because TSW LIRR Route Had both Penn Station and Atlantic Terminal, I want to See What Dovetail does if NJT come to TSW

23. 52hahgz

52hahgz New Member

I have no idea about future releases, but I wouldn't mind a NJT line our of New York. It would add some variety to the rolling stock visible at Penn Station.

• Like Like x 2