PlayStation So No More U.s Smh

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Boyka91, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

So I guess we don’t get no more American DLC routes but the germans routes DTG comes out with routes back to back but we only get a metroliner and a Amtrak switcher SMH and I know in the U.S we have big routes as well. LIRR NEEDS a little bit of editing smh DTG got to do better on the U.S route

• Like Like x 2
  2. ragn05

ragn05 Well-Known Member

:| thinking bad doesn't help, also I hugely doubt that no more USA routes are under working

• Like Like x 3
  3. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

There was a German route announcement?
    As far as I know, UK has the most routes right now, however, plus the next route should be US based since the LIRR came out in November.

I counted the days since NEC and LIRR release earlier in May, based on the number of days the next US route should release around the end of July. Also note that with the summer vacations, progress is slower if not halted at all.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Sheesh well thank you sir very much appreciate for the info. But I hope to see some new DLC

• Like Like x 1
  5. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I wasn’t thinking bad I was just thinking like it’s been a while we haven’t heard anything lately. I just want to see some U.S route because I’m from the U.S and also from NY and I don’t want to waste my money on German routs etc etc etc

• Like Like x 1
  6. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

I'm a US can to. What I do realize is that though we have less content you have to be patient. What if the route is all frieght will you be mad?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Nope I like freight as well but I rather do passenger mode instead. But CSX freights I’m a big fan I just get tired of playing the same routes

• Like Like x 2
  8. LIRRGuy

LIRRGuy Well-Known Member

I already wasted my money on the Cab Car and Switcher because of the lack of safety features

• Like Like x 1
  9. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

I like NEC a lot but I've started doing some freight services with RSN and MSB and to be honest I like it, It's keeping me busy until they release some US based freight DLC. You should give it a chance.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I Agree with you wasting your money for the same route to NJ and the penn station but they call it they keystone route but it don’t go all the way to Philadelphia. So I just think they only added the metroliner because of the comments that ppl are stating smh. Again DTG got to do better but I’m patiently waiting

• Like Like x 1
  11. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I do a little bit of the freight service as well but again I get tired of seeing the same routes and the only thing that takes up my time is the freight service. If they can add the NJT on to the NEC route trust me the map will be a bit bigger because NJT share the same line as the NEC Amtrak. We all as TSW fans we want to see more

• Like Like x 2
  12. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

I get what you're saying. I meant fan not can oops. NEC gets boring after awhile. I just did multi track drifting on NEC.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

NEC does get boring after awhile. To be honest with you I play the LIRR and the NEC more then I play the German route.

• Like Like x 3
  14. GoldenTicket420

GoldenTicket420 Well-Known Member

Same here and german 1

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bamz2317

Bamz2317 Member

Nothing wrong with Deutsch trains, db br 143 is one of my favorites. Just need msb now. I would get lirr but it looks so empty

• Like Like x 2
  16. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

Hey have you try the LIRR it’s great too me

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

The scenarios for LIRR are alright, but service mode IS empty with only one type of train.
    You encounter around 6 other trains on an end to end run and there is no road traffic or pedestrians. New York in LIRR feels like a ghost town.
    The route itself and the M7 unit are very well done though.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Infinity Explorer

Infinity Explorer Member

I agree. LIRR is one of the best routes. DTG has launch already a LIRR update, fixing perfomance and some textures. Of course, only 1 train and no loco dlc for LIRR changes the opinion of buy or not.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bamz2317

Bamz2317 Member

I had a choice between main spessart bahn or long island railroad. I got long island railroad because i wanted something different, i already have tees valley, ntp and rsn so theres plenty of freight on those routes. I like this route because it has 5 terminals which adds variety also the safty system is great

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  20. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

They should bring all Lirr trains to this route, because only the M7 is boring to drive.