Fishing Sim World Biggest Muskellunge And Tiger Muskie-size And Location

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mousaka_H, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Has anyone out there got a 50 plus Muskie or Tiger Muskie? I fish for them often and my biggest is 49.1 for Muskie and 49.9 for Tiger Muskie twice. All caught over at lake Dylan at around the first dock at dandy docks across from the boat launch. Would love to hear any big Muskie or Tiger Muskie catches and locations. Lake Dylan has them everywhere but those are my biggest. Lake boulder I got a 45 lb Muskie at the bottom boat launch straight out from the launch at the channel. At Miller I got a 43 lb Muskie and 47 lb Tiger all at the top left boat launch right outside the launch. Please share your spots or Muskie/Tiger muskie spots and catches.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

Where are you catching these I can’t really catch many at all

3. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

I get a lot of them at Lake Dylan. If you have that DLC get the bluegill buzz bait. They are all over the place. There is a glitch currently with the fish but they will fix it. The Muskies and the Tiger Muskies are all over that lake. The dandy docks is loaded with them in that little inlet. And the big island has them all around the shoreline right at drop off levels. If you don’t have the dlc may be worth getting. The new Lake Miller has lots of them too they are a little more scattered. I use the buzzbait to bring them to the surface and if they don’t bite I’ll switch to the 8 inch spoons. Reel speed 2 constant. Would recommend at least 30 lb line because they can get big and bigger than what I have caught. Lake Boulder has the, as well the easiest place to find them is bottom right peg. Get in boat move a little towards the lily pads straight ahead and cast in that channel to the left and towards the right of the pads they roam around that inlet all the time. Hope this helps. I get a lot of 40 plus pound Muskie and Tiger Muskies and Lake Dylan has huge pike over 40 lbs. looking for that 50 plus though. They are in other lakes but these 3 are the bast. They are usually pretty easy to find not easy to strike all, the time because if there is a lot of bass they can interfere. Good luck hope you nail them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

Thanks will be sure to try out hose spots I don’t have lake Dylan yet sadly but hoping to get soon as I live in the state it belongs too I will keep you updated if I can catch anything

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Thanks appreciate it. I believe lake is loosely based on st.clair. I would try lake miller which is new to everyone. I got a 47 lb Tiger Muskie there. Have seen some real big fish there but haven’t got the 50 plus yet. Boulder has monsters all over but some are real deep. Once they fix the image issue with the Muskies and Tiger Muskies it’s pretty close to Muskie heaven. Well worth the purchase. It’s arguably my favorite lake. I fish at Dylan the most.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  6. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

Update: was able to get a 30lb from the spot on boulder but still struggling to find other spots for muskies and trying to find bigger ones

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Another spot on boulder is same peak go out on the channel on the left real slow because there may be some then turn left there is a tiny little cove check in there and if nothing there check the next cove. Work your way all the way down to the southern point. Drive boat slow and when you see big fish on radar stop cast I would recommend some type of top water lure that way you can see where the predator is it may be a Muskie, Tiger, or Pike but you will soon enough stumble on at least a 40 lb Muskie. 30 lb muskie is nice fish. Try to rememberer what it looked like in the water when you see one that is bigger which will be noticeable then that most likely is the 40 lb plus. If I stumble on other locations I’ll post it.

8. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Just got a 36.9 Muskie to the slight north of Bob’s Marina the far left peg. There is a cove immediately as you start to go north got him right there. Been getting them on a new lure i just bought the heddon one knocker spook g finish perch.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  9. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

What system are you playing on?

10. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

PS4. Well it’s been hit or miss as I’m scouting on the northern part of boulder but I did see a bunch that were real big. Biggest was the 36 but saw 3 that were 40 plus. They wouldn’t hit anything. I have been able to get a 40 lb Muskie or Tiger Muskie at Lake Miller heading toward the bearskin part of the lake.

11. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

Thank you was playing with my friend and first cast I got a 44lb 15oz Muskie pretty hype about it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

There ya go that’s a trophy no matter where you are. In boulder they have to be who knows over 50 lbs. that’s a real good one. What did you get it on?

13. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

A bluegill buzz bait

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

That’s a great lure isn’t it. That’s my standby if all else fails. Great on the bass as well. Glad you got your first 40 plus Muskie. Lake Dylan has a lot of them in that size range. Problem is there is that it may be a Pike, Muskie, or Tiger Muskie or all 3 and all over 40 lbs. you should check out Lake Miller. In general it’s pretty good so far from what I see. It’s pretty shallow and there is a lot of fish there. Somewhere in there is a 70 plus pound Muskie. There’s Big bass big trout big catfish big crappie and so on. Give it a shot think you may get multiple 40 plus or at least see them

15. Fishinmn

Fishinmn New Member

How do you even catch crappie

16. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Oh if you have the trophy pack put on the small fry lures otherwise try a smaller lure rat traps work great. They will hit rubber worms too