York To Scarborough

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by deancalder15, Jun 8, 2019.

1. deancalder15

deancalder15 Active Member

Class 68 Locomotive Transpennie Express Livery with push-pull trains passenger
    Class 185 Transpennie Express Livery.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Big Papi34

Big Papi34 Well-Known Member

Would you include information instead of just saying "class 185" or "class 68" that's literally all you say in the forums. It gets annoying.

• Like Like x 13
  3. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

May the North Yorkshire moors railway and the old cinder line between Scarborough and Whitby.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ghardman918

ghardman918 New Member

A good suggestion,its exactly what this sim needs,bring the forgotten back to life.we see metro lines and current other rail services all the time,what we dont see is what BEECHING took away.

5. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Funny how people keep saying more old routes, goddammit! Not so funny how I feel the need to remind people that 3 out of 4 British TSW route are historic...

• Like Like x 1
  6. ghardman918

ghardman918 New Member

Im sorry my suggestion has annoyed you,its just we see the current rail networks of today for real,i just think we could have the old brought back to life in game at least.only a suggestion its not like the devs are going to drop everything and do what im saying,0% chance,just a bit nostagic,dont be so touchy about a game,im sure they will rather hear your suggestions over mine.IM SORRY.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

Not all of us live in the UK, and for those the modern British railway is just as exciting and exotic as the historic ones. Plus it comes with fancy shiny trains and all, which the old one doesn't. ;)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  8. ghardman918

ghardman918 New Member

No problem,your opinion Is better than mine ,im such an idiot for thinking a thought ,i wont be posting anymore thanks alpha train goon.how dare i type something that offends your ideals.