Fishing Sim World Giant Carp Pack ! Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by NoDice9t9, Jul 29, 2019.

1. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

About 30 minutes ago I bought the " Giant Carp park " . Received notification from Microsoft about the purchase. On XBox in my Queue it tells me it " was " recently downloaded. It does show in my Queue. When I try to open it I am sent back to Dovetail store. Where is shows "I DON'T own it. In turn I click on the pack at Dovetail which sends back to Microsoft. And it tells me " This product is installed" what am I missing?
    I've rebooted the console a couple of times.
    Do I need to stand on 1 hand, upside down while facing east at sundown for it to work?????

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

This is a known issue with Xbox and has been for PS4. Go to the Xbox store and do a search for fishing sim world open up the page and across down you will see individual dlc packs look for Wraysbury and Gillhams as separate lakes and download them individually. You should be up and catching 500 leers in no time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

Thanks for the help.
    Unfortunately I don't see Wraysbury and Gillhams as individual dlc only the " Giant Carp pack". I do see all the other add on lakes. Lago, Quad, Dylan Arnold , jezioro, William's and gigantic road.
    Grrr.....

4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Oh wow that’s the first I have heard of that. On the giant carp dlc does it say purchased? If it does try launching it from there or in the search in the stare type in the lakes see if they show up.

5. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

That worked!!!!! Weird that they don't show with all the other packs. Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

You got it, that’s awesome. Wow that’s the first I heard of that. Make sure you get the 80 lb test and size 2 hooks. If you want a real good chance at a boss at Gillhams choose sunset pick bottom right peg and cast to the irrrigation system to the front left of you. Pick the 2 silt hook and put on a whole roach or other dead bait. Cast right in front of the irrigation system and wait. Don’t even bother casting any other rod. There’s a real good chance you will get the big boss and if not most likely land a 500 lb plus arapaima. Good luck and be patient as the fish here take a long time to bring in. Recommend keeping drag at 40 but can bump it up to as much as 50 while the fish is out. You will get the feel for tweaking the drag. Don’t over look Wraysbury either Great Lake. Big carp famous fish Mary and Huge tench. Good luck and tight lines.

7. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

Thanks, atm Weaysbury in loaded. Not sure what happened to Gillhams. Gonna try to load it again. Fun times.
    Have all the big hooks and baits unless they added for these 2 venues.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  8. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

Good to good. Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

9. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

No problem. Good luck. Glad you got your DLC.

10. grps.inc

grps.inc New Member

I purchased it on ps4 and I cannot access those lakes what do I do?

11. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Go to PSN store go to search type in a fishing Sim World. Scroll through the add ones and add Wraysbury and Gillhams individually. They will be in game after you do that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

Not sure on ps4 but try searching for them by lake name, that's what I had to do. They don't show otherwise. GL hope it helps

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Thanks for the reminder mstdesign007 yes that’s correct. grps.inc if you don’t see it on game page search by lake name. Forgot to add that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

15. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

I have had this problem for 2 months now, and have taken all advice from fellow anglers/gamers and I'm still having the same problem, very frustrating. If dovetail are aware of this problem, they should be quick enough to sort it out as they were about taking my payment

16. demarce33

demarce33 New Member

Hey I know this is pretty late but (on Xbox bcuz idk if ps4 is like this) just go to manage game delete the dlc, then go to ready to install and install the two lakes, the dlc just isn’t compatible with the game for some reason, but this should work sorry for the late reply but I’ve been having this issue to