PC What Is ‘journey’ System?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by londonmidland, Jul 19, 2019.

1. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

I see the issue of class 43 vehicles being assigned "00000" as a number is still present in GWE. :( Surprised DTG included that faux pas in the trailer.

2. Fabrizio520

Fabrizio520 Guest

Probably a downvote because someone finds these novelties as useful as summer mosquitoes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hightower

hightower Guest

Looking at the latest article that was a good guess - although sadly pretty predictable.

That said, San Fran to San Jose (a previous TS1 route) may well be the longest, or amongst the longest, routes in the game so far. That (at least) is good news.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
  4. InspectorTiger

InspectorTiger Well-Known Member

Called it.

5. solon

solon Active Member

useful, when you do a service, stop at a station and want to change trains without having to stop the session yes. But to understand this improvement, it is necessary still to know how to play TSW service mode. :D

(PS : But, I do not worry too much. There are fools here who spend their time doing downvotes to everyone and never communicate.)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Fabrizio520

Fabrizio520 Guest

You have nothing else to do during your day? Take a walk so get some fresh air.

Attached Files:

7. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

You didn’t have to go through the hassle to find them in the first place... that was a choice :) But I agree with the sentiment.

8. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

Well I’ve got to say this update doesn’t really change many things for existing players. A new stats, achievement and performance interface, yes, but a lot of things are just rebranded and re-shuffled around on the game menu’s.

Game/driving wise I don’t think there are any noticeable changes at all?

I should’ve known not to set my expectations high for whenever DTG advertises things. That’s marketing for you.

• Like Like x 5
  9. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Could this whole thread be moved under the "baseless speculation" entry?

10. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Why? The very first post says that this thread is speculation, and on the time of creation of this thread it was quite obvious that it only can be speculation.
    Furthermore, there is no rule that every thread which involves speculation is only allowed to be part of one big speculation thread.
    What exactly makes you dislike the existence of this thread so much? As far as I can see, it is neither off topic nor does it something that disqualifies it as a nice thread for this forum at this very location.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  11. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Good grief! Are you the only person on these forums entitled to an opinion? May I suggest that you conserve your energy for more meaningful matters?

12. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

No, of course not. How did you get that idea? I even asked what makes you dislike this thread so much so I (and those who read this thread) can understand the reason behind your opinion.
    Thanks, but I can manage my energy quite well :)
    This will also be my last response to this little banter as it is quite offtopic

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  13. grumypop51

grumypop51 Well-Known Member

Not only active billboards in stations, but I'd like to see more trackside advertising hoardings. Particularly in the eighties British routes. Also, advertising was painted on walls adjoining the tracks. Here in Australia, we used to get every few miles signs along the track telling us how many more miles to Griffiths tea. They are now collectors items. https://victoriancollections.net.au/items/5859da41d0ce9c1cf0e64a8c