Tomorrow's Release

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jamie.fy3, Aug 14, 2019.

1. jamie.fy3

jamie.fy3 New Member

Really looking forward to TSW2020!
    My question: If I buy the new bundle disc, will I be able to access Rapid Transit and North East Corridor aswell as all the other DLCs I may have from this, or will I have to put the original TSW disc in the console if I want to play those?
    It would be nice to have them all in one place on the new disc.
    Also, will the new 24 hour journey mode be incorporated on DLCs such as West Somerset Railway and Ruhr Sieg Nord tomorrow aswell?
    Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer me :)

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

I dont think there will be a TSW 2020 disc. You can get the new bundle only digital. You would still need your original Disc for RT and NEC, unless you pick up those routes digitally for some reason at one point.

Every route already has a 24 Service Mode (now: Timetable mode). The new journeys will initially only be for DLC´s included in the new bundle (and the new route), but i believe they said on the recent stream that they want to bring that to the other routes aswell at some point.

3. jamie.fy3

jamie.fy3 New Member

Oh I see. I'm particularly surprised about the disc because having spoke to a retailer earlier they implied TSW2020 would be available from midnight. Some crossed wires there perhaps!

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

At least that was the last official word i heard about TSW 2020 on Disc. Here´s a link to the staff´s quote:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/protecting-your-game-disk-for-the-future.17362/#post-87926

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/protecting-your-game-disk-for-the-future.17362/#post-88050

5. jamie.fy3

jamie.fy3 New Member