Östgötapendeln

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EliasMarm, Aug 15, 2019.

1. EliasMarm

EliasMarm Member

[​IMG] Östgötapendeln is a commuter service run by Östgötatrafiken in Östergötland, Sweden.

The route would be about 130km long and go from Tranås up to Norrköping (a major city in Sweden) But one of the stations, Mjölby has an extension to Motala via Skänninge. The total of stations would be 12. Those are Tranås, Boxholm, Mjölby, Manntorp, Vikingstad, Linköping, Linghem, Kimstad, Norrköping, Skänninge and Motala. Boxholm holds the depot. Mjölby, Motala, Linköping and Norrköping all have train yards. The biggest city and station is Linköping. The trains are called x61 and are built by Alstom. They also had x14's but they we're sold to Länstrafiken. Ad them if the route is simulated some years back.
    [​IMG]
    The route is beatiful with trees and fields, small Mountains and such. It would be the best route so far in the game by my opinion.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Cesiree

Cesiree New Member

I know it's rude to correct, but while indeed the units are called X61 they are actually built by Alstom; not Bombardier. Personally I'd love a Swedish route. Upvote from me.

• Like Like x 2
  3. EliasMarm

EliasMarm Member

Thanks for the information, I will correct