Fishing Sim World Release Button

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by shanehall15, Aug 18, 2019.

1. shanehall15

shanehall15 New Member

All in all, this is the best fishing game out there...so far...but one issue that I've come across is there is no release button for when you have a fish on that you don't want. It definitely gets a bit annoying when in a tournament and you waste 2 minutes trying to break a fish off. It would be awesome if there was a way to make a release button for this...maybe in the next update? But still...this is an amazing game and is very realistic. Keep up the good work.

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Oh there is hold the right button down while the fish is on and it will release the fish so you don’t have to waste your time fighting wrong species

3. shanehall15

shanehall15 New Member

Bro..you're a genius. It didn't show it in the in game controls so I would've never know. This will save me so much more time. Wish I would've known 10 tournaments ago...now the only issue is not being able to fish off the back of boat without aiming at side and turning to the back.

4. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Glad to help. Yeah the boat has been brought up think they are working on different things with the boat.