Pzb Broken ?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by MYG92, Aug 20, 2019.

1. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Is it me or the PZB is broken again ? Because when I do some freight services on MSB and on PZB M modus when approaching a red light I slow down at 20kph but for some reason when I pass the 500 HZ magnet it applies the emergency brake and when I check the manual it says to approach it at 25 kph, what’s the problem here ?

EDIT: It happens on some 500hz magnet by exemple the one at Aschaffenburg was passed with no emergency brake at 25 kph

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

Make sure your HUD is showing KPH and not MPH, I know you already could be aware, but many people do that mistake without noticing.
    If it's a issue I'd suggest to report with details like closest station/direction of travel and If possible the signal ID/ the code marked on it.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

It’s in KPH because on the same session I can have the emergency brake at 25 kph and not so yeah I’ll submit a ticket

4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

As a general issue, I have this issue in my medium severity "WIBNI" list of issues for TSW2020. I was going to submit a ticket on it, but I don't now think that this would be a good use of my time. I submitted x24 fairly serious/critical issues, and was advised that "sadly" nothing could be done with them, by the Support Team, since I have a PS4, etc., and PS4s are outside of their control (which is odd, because I wasn't asking them to redesign the PS4).

Anyway, the measurment unit issue might, however, appear in a different form, as a "future feature" suggestion, in order to get a fix, if someone notices it.