Steam And The Prices Bundle Error Or Missconception ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VION, Aug 21, 2019.

1. VION

VION Active Member

Hello I ask for a explanation on Steam store concerning the bundle of the Chatham Main Line--London-Gillingham route + BR Blue Diesel Electric Pack loco Add-on sale at 32.99 Euros. But when reading price each of these two add-on separately, the price of the route alone is 19.99 Euros and the price of the BR Blue Diesel Electric Pack is 9.99 Euros.
    Does this means if I purchase the bundle I lost money compared to when purchasing these two add-on separately which cost only 29.98 Euros instead 32.99 Euros for the bundle ?
    Is there an error or I miss something ?
    Help support from DTG greatly appreciated but all others can explain the prices difference please.

Cheers
    Gerard

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

No, looks like the bundle isn't a reduction... UK prices are £14.99 for Chatham Mainline and £7.99 for the BR Blue diesel & electrics, making £22.98
    Bundle price is £26.99

3. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

The price appears to be an error so I've flagged this with the Retail Team.

Please note it's not possible for me to read every thread on the forum so if you want to report an issue please ensure to submit a support ticket.

• Like Like x 2
  4. VION

VION Active Member

Ok next time I do that as you advertise for report.
    Thanks to having made this glitch to the knowledge of the retail team.

Have a nice and sunny day.
    Cheers
    Gerard

5. VION

VION Active Member

Thanks having take a look at this prices glitches.
    When bundles come I expect a lower price than the separate add-on total prices.
    Ok TrainSim-Daniel has reported the needed rectification to the retail team.

Thanks to both answering my question.
    Cheers
    Gerard

6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Most people do, but it's also possible for mistakes to happen, when prices or contents change over time bundles might not get updated so always best to check.
    Another thing to check is whether something you want is included in another package. I bought one version of the BR class 101 and then when I bought the other package a few months later found the one I already had was included so could have saved a few quid...

7. VION

VION Active Member

Hello, a day later, nothing has changed on the steam store. The retail team is still calculating what is the best LOL !!!

8. VION

VION Active Member

Hi a week later still not rectified !!!
    Thanks

9. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit puzzled
    Chatham Main Line is £14.99 and you can get the route and BR Blue Diesel & Electrics Twin Pack for £26.99
    You have pointed out the BR Blue Diesel & Electrics Pack is £7.99 but the text refers to a Twin Pack
    So is the Twin Pack Both BR Blue Packs?

BR Blue Pack Loco Add-On @ £11.99 and BR Blue Diesel Electric Pack Loco Add-On @ £7.99 = £19.98
    Making the package a saving of £7.98?

Peter

10. VION

VION Active Member

Hello ah also I don't understood like that I believed the loco pack was only the BR Blue diesel Electric and not included the BR in Blue. If it is the two locos packs BR in Blue + BR Blue Diesel electric that make sens for the bundle with the Chatham main Line cost only 32.99 euros.
    Thanks for the head up Peter.