PlayStation Medals

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by riveraamark, Aug 22, 2019.

1. riveraamark

riveraamark New Member

Hey all,

I was just wondering what determine in getting the gold medals in the scenarios and timetable jobs? I love playing the game to play it but getting those gold medals sure are a nice challenge. Thank you anyone for any advice on this.

2. BROCK

BROCK Active Member

With the new DLC, I can get gold doing all freight services easily but passenger runs I think you have to be on time and stop accordingly at the stations.

• Like Like x 1
  3. riveraamark

riveraamark New Member

that's what i figured i just wish there was a list and such. Yes freight is super easy but yea passengers gets me at times. Thank you for the reply Brock!!

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Matt mentioned on one of the streams there was something like a 10% tolerance on speeds, stopping distances etc. If you look at what is being called the T key (hold the pad in on PS4) you can see you get 500 points for each fully successful activity. If you stop short though, for example, you'll see that number of points is less. So by the end you have to be within 10% of the full award to get Gold. That is how I understand it anyway from Matt.

On a personal note at the start I was retrying stuff until I got gold for each but I realised after a while that I won't get anything additional for it such as a trophy etc so I just take what I get now and move onto the next thing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. riveraamark

riveraamark New Member

Thank you got that TinTIn very much appreciated :)