Thing's We Really Should Be Requesting ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NSMotherSlug#881, Jun 24, 2019.

1. NSMotherSlug#881

NSMotherSlug#881 Active Member

This is NOT Hate Rant so everyone understands it's about question why.I check on the post almost every week and all I see is Locomotive and Route requests which is alright by all means but it's honestly the wrong thing's to being requested. We still have things in game that still don't even work or have know point of being used besides playing a roll in our own game like for example we "us" players can turn the Heater's on or off or air but why ? they do nothing. Yeah it's nice we can turn those thing's on and off.Maybe if all the cab's had there own atmosphere and turning the Air on in damp rainy humid weather would help with the window's being fogged up with condensation then yeah but it doesn't do anything. Question's like this upset me only because I wish this game to be great I wish it a lot of hope to be something AWESOME. Another one is Sand Jacks there's nothing to do with them but you can use Sand for ever and ever same with fueling it's there but not used in game,i only used a fueling gun one time in the CSX free mode. Are we ever going to get cargo in boxcars or even Automobiles in Autorack cars that we can open there door's to but Nothing ever is there.These's are Question's we all should be asking. Has anyone seen a vehicle cross over a Crossing Gate yet ? And what about those Ghost Town's Nobody at all around walking or even sitting why ? I understand it's a railroading game but when your in a locomotive and you can see a street or highway next to you and all you see is nothing but the road "Really" why ? I only vehicles I've seen are all on back roads or overpasses. this is just the tip of the ice berg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

They brought moving cars back. See Main Spessart Bahn and Tees Valley Line.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

Recentely with the release of TSW 2020 they just now added road traffic to the Great Western, LIRR, and Northern Trans Pennine DLC.

4. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

Without going into specific rebuttals or agreements I think the OP has a point. Immersion enhancing features I would welcome and I cant see a problem with them being requested.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Great Western had moving cars since release.