Fishing Sim World Wraysbury 1 South

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by smilne484, Aug 25, 2019.

1. smilne484

smilne484 New Member

Hdose anyone now how to get the pike on wraysbury 1 south. As am having no look with this

2. Mousaka_H

Mousaka_H Active Member

Think there may be a bug there. On the stream this past week the devs tried to catch one with no success because many have brought up this issue. I haven’t caught one there yet either. Think they will patch this hopefully soon.

3. frailkrazykev

frailkrazykev Active Member

Had the same issue on the Gigantica road lake with catching pike in there i tried every lure in game to no success had them following and moving onto the lure as if to hit it i mentioned on here only to be told they are more difficult too catch as there is only a few in the lake. No one acknowledged that it couldve have been a glitch, have you tried the dead baits on a lighter line to see if that works.

4. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

Yep that's there attitude to every problem , we have put it in the game and it works fine,no need to bother checking it and see if there is a problem or not. If the player can not catch a spiecies of fish the he is doing some thing wrong,it's not a problem with the game.( which it always is ).

5. NoDice9t9

NoDice9t9 Member

#2 hook, smelt heads combined with a little luck and lots of free time on your hands.

• Like Like x 1