Medal Table Issues

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by synthetic.angel, Aug 27, 2019.

1. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

The WSR/RT/NEC routes are listed in the new medal table, but I don't think that medals are being awarded for these routes.

Alternatively, the Medal Table is correct, but the function to record medals in the WSR/RT/NEC routes is broken?. AP high scores work fine for modules on these routes.

One way or another, this should be sorted out, with urgency, as the medal system is a prominent new feature in TSW2020, and it looks really bad when broken.

Does anybody else have this issue? Or is it just my PS4 being a bit naughty?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

WSR, RT, NEC, TVL and RSN do not yet have medals included in them.
    DTG have stated that at present medals are only included in the routes forming part of the 2020 core game and the new route.

• Like Like x 2
  3. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Okay. Thank you! Then it seems odd that the table would list the routes that are not part of the medal feature. Or, yet (?) part of the medal feature... If only we had Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards driving the routes for us, then there might be a chance of improving on zero gold, zero silver, and zero bronze for these routes! For now, we will just have to do with "nil points". It's Eurovision all over again!

• Like Like x 3
  4. grumypop51

grumypop51 Well-Known Member

Yes, all a little weird. Medal tables, no medals. I kept doing the same journey several times before I came to this conclusion. Always been a slow learner!:)